How to add Sort by Date Modified to all folders including photo folders?

LGabrielPhoto

2[H]4U
Hello!
I have been trying to get this done for Windows 10 and wow is driving me crazy. It seems that the tweaks I find work for some folders but not for folders there I have photos which is exactly where I want to be able to do this.
I always have to go through the options and add the Date Modified first. Gets very annoying so maybe some expert out there can tell me how to do this?

Thanks!

right click inside the folder, then sort by then more, then it will show a list with all the options you can add to the folder, just find last modification date and done.

right click inside the folder, then sort by then more, then it will show a list with all the options you can add to the folder, just find last modification date and done.
That is what I have been doing but I want to find a way of making this a windows default. I dont get why is so hard to get this done at least on Windows 10 :/

Add it to one "photos" folder, go to View>Options. Choose the View tab. Click "Apply to All" - it will update the template for all photos folders.

Back