how much worse do you think memory prices is going to get.

I was just going to make a thread about this. 16gb of GOOD quality ram is very close to $200 now! I payed almost half that a year ago.
It seems like people make a huge deal about a $20 price difference in CPUs or GPUs, but we need to really keep an eye on this!

Seems like they are just returning to normal prices. Prices took a dive at the end of 2015 and bottomed out last summer and have slowly been going back to normal. Why the dive, I don't know.

I paid a bit over $300 for 8MB of zip chips for my Amiga back in 1993. My Amiga 3000 with the Toaster Card and various upgrades was a tad over $7,000. I didn't even own a car at the time, lol.

Almost 25 years later, I have a $4,000 machine and don't have a car, lol.

I paid a bit over $300 for 8MB of zip chips for my Amiga back in 1993. My Amiga 3000 with the Toaster Card and various upgrades was a tad over $7,000. I didn't even own a car at the time, lol.

Probably for the best, people drive like arseholes.

I don't have a car either. Never have. Never wanted one.

I don't have a car either. Never have. Never wanted one.

I had a few, and this was my last one.
I sold it last year, it happened to sell on my birthday, since I couldn't drive it safely due to my disabilities.
acu4-oct05.jpg

Back