How much should I ask for my case?

tterris said:
heh, how'd you get them off though?
hm.. when i said the back i was referring to the right panel, not the acrylic window left panel.

Righty-tight, left-loosey?

I'm not sure what you're talking about, the window panel and the back panel both come off the same way - unscrew the thumbscrews and just slide directly back.

tterris said:
and if yours came with a black foam pad glued to the top how'd you get that off, and one more question: how did you get the middle right screw off (when looking at the case from the front) to take the front of the case off?

no black pad on mine

there are 3 screws on both sides, I just unscrewed all of them
you can also pop the grill off and unscrew the fan

oh, you were right.. i thought i had to undo the rivets in the upper corners..

but the reason iasked how you got the mid right screw off is because i can't get my screw driver through the harddrive bays and onto the screw while matching the phillips head to it, but now that i got the left panel off i'm good... heh thanks :D)

tterris said:
oh, you were right.. i thought i had to undo the rivets in the upper corners..

but the reason iasked how you got the mid right screw off is because i can't get my screw driver through the harddrive bays and onto the screw while matching the phillips head to it, but now that i got the left panel off i'm good... heh thanks :D)

one thing you might want to look into

those rubber things holding the back fan on are worthless, I took the screws from the front fan down to Lowes and got some to match them and screwed it on, they are size 6-32 x 1-1/2 and they fit perfectly, comes in an 8 pack with nuts

they're working fine for me, but i'll consider it.. although, how well are the stock fans circulating air? i'm thinking of replacing them with some higher quality 120 mm fans, or at least ones which do more rpms.

tterris said:
they're working fine for me, but i'll consider it.. although, how well are the stock fans circulating air? i'm thinking of replacing them with some higher quality 120 mm fans, or at least ones which do more rpms.

I don't know what they're rated at, but they seem fine for a simple system like my brother has with no OCing

his case temps dropped about 10 degrees, and CPU dropped about 6, coming from an Antec SLK1600

Back