How much should I ask for my case?

sdk

[H]ard|Gawd
http://lastik.xaled.com/userfiles/lastiK_/palbum.htm are the pictures.

I am trying to sell it but I am not sure on what price.

Its a Lian Li PC65.

It comes with:

5 x Blue Led Fans
Fan Controler as seen in the pictures.
LianLi 5.25 Bay Temp Moniter that needs new batteries.
PaxMate sound dampening foam on the right pannel, top and bottom of the case.
Dual Exhaust
Hole for the PSU wires to go behind the motherboard tray
Xoxide branded case carrying strap.
Silver wire grills behind the dual exhaust fans
Two Lian Li Branded CD Rom Bezzels

There are no scratches that I can see rite now.

Gimme some suggestions
Thanks

Yeaha, but saying 200 has made like 4 people run away from me.

I'd say about $150 if it didn't say "I am Canadian" on it.

Because of that flaw, I'd give you $3.17

If anyone in this thread has any interest, please PM me.

I would say 150 would not be hard to get, I would love too...... but Christmas has me broke till March. :rolleyes:

I don't want to sound mean, but mods are pretty personal ( especially yours ) and 'cept for canadians that like near stock cases with blue lights all over the place, you'll never get more than 70$ .. and I'm quite generous :p

Well then looks like will never get 70, from YOU.
I have had lots of other offers way above that.

sdk said:
Well then looks like will never get 70, from YOU.
I have had lots of other offers way above that.

Then why didn't you sell it then, if it was WAY above that?

Hahah sorry man, but if anyone pays more then $100 for that they are suckers. I agree with Tos too, mods are pretty personal .

sdk, not to steer this away, but there are a number of die hard canadians who might want it in the 3dgameman forums. I have met a few of them, and they are all really nice and seen to love trading. Just a suggestion. Now watch me be flamed for suggesting another place....

why do you have 2 different stealth jobs? 1 looks like you have 2x LL CD bezels, and the open CD rom pic looks like a custom job

makoReactor said:
Hahah sorry man, but if anyone pays more then $100 for that they are suckers. I agree with Tos too, mods are pretty personal .

These guys are idiots...

Your case is nearly stock... and comes with a bunch of useful things. Lots of people like blue lights and those universal covers are nice too.

Let's think... if I were thinking about getting a lian-li for $130 plus 2 universal covers around $12 a piece.

Why wouldn't I pay $150 for his case plus 2 covers.. Not to mention 5 fans! That fanbus is pretty clean too but if you don't want it that's fine. The extra exhaust doesn't hurt anything and helps cooling. plus all the extra things you may want.

Once you factor in shipping for all those parts and tax on the case (in my state) etc.. it's a great deal for $150.

Though you'd have to remove the "I am canadian" but you said you could do that.

Well now that you have a pretty good idea of what is worth, I can guarantee you that if you post the case in the for sale/trade forum you might be able to sell it faster.

OMG!! Where did you get that "I AM CANDIAN" sticker? I must have one.

As for the price I have to agree with aL Mac in saying $150 is not an unreasonable price to ask. The case is nice and the mods are clean. For someone who wants that look but doesnt have the time or know how to do it would probobly pay that much.

I think it's an etching, and not a sticker ..
also, I might have sounded sarcastic, but you were asking for estimates, right ? that's what we gave you, and they differ depending one's tastes - as for myself, I don't hate blue leds & ccfls, I just don't like "riced" cases, which doesn't really apply to your case.

PS : when I meant stock, I implied " not modded with loads of lights, funky fan grills and such Fast and Furious gizmos" :)

Woah...we have almost the same exact hardware in our computers! I also have an Abit IC7-G, 2.4Ghz Intel processor running at 3.0Ghz, same CPU cooler, same keyboard/mouse combo, same Corsair RAM, and same DVD burner!! :eek: Freaky... :D

Ur selling ur sexy case sdk? aka Lastik ;)

I'd hope someone would appreciate the work and pay a fair ammount for it, some sweet mods in there. As far as the personal thing goes I'm sure someone else who likes the same sorta mods would pay plenty for it.

Side Note... what are you getting now instead?

aL Mac said:
These guys are idiots...

Your case is nearly stock... and comes with a bunch of useful things. Lots of people like blue lights and those universal covers are nice too.

Let's think... if I were thinking about getting a lian-li for $130 plus 2 universal covers around $12 a piece.

Why wouldn't I pay $150 for his case plus 2 covers.. Not to mention 5 fans! That fanbus is pretty clean too but if you don't want it that's fine. The extra exhaust doesn't hurt anything and helps cooling. plus all the extra things you may want.

Once you factor in shipping for all those parts and tax on the case (in my state) etc.. it's a great deal for $150.

Though you'd have to remove the "I am canadian" but you said you could do that.

Agreed. I'm about to make similiar mods to my PC-65B. What are you replacing it with?

They go behind the mobo from where the wires come out of the PSU.
When I get another computer I think I mite get a WaveMaster and go with WC

does anyone know if it is possible to go behind the mobo with the superlanboy? after inspecting the case it looks quite impossible to do so because the fat wires don't really fit

tterris said:
does anyone know if it is possible to go behind the mobo with the superlanboy? after inspecting the case it looks quite impossible to do so because the fat wires don't really fit

IMG_2183 (Large).JPG

nice! what are those plastic clamps that you used to pin the wires to the case wall and where can i get some?

tterris said:
nice! what are those plastic clamps that you used to pin the wires to the case wall and where can i get some?

I got that from my dad, not sure where he got it, but Home Depot probably has them.

You can see some more pics here. We're gonna bust out the dremel over Christmas break, so it should look a LOT better then - I've estimated about 10 cuts or so.

how'd you get the back side off.... i can't figure out what tool i need. i've still got to get that stupid white plastic tie out before i put the mobo in.

tterris said:
how'd you get the back side off.... i can't figure out what tool i need. i've still got to get that stupid white plastic tie out before i put the mobo in.

took off the thumb screws and slid it off

heh, how'd you get them off though?
hm.. when i said the back i was referring to the right panel, not the acrylic window left panel.

and if yours came with a black foam pad glued to the top how'd you get that off, and one more question: how did you get the middle right screw off (when looking at the case from the front) to take the front of the case off?

Back