How much do you think I could get for my Alienware Area-51 Case? Want to sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oddly, I did almost exactly what you're wanting to do about a year ago. I had an Alienware that was a few years old, bought a Lian Li v1000 and put the guts in there, sold the Alienware case in the forums, and I just recently bought an a05b to put the Alienware guts (getting rid of the v1000). I don't remember offhand how much I sold the case for, and I apparently deleted the PMs, but if I find the email I'll pm you.

haha, that's pretty crazy. same exact scenario for the most part. i'm mainly looking to get enough cash for my current case so that i can buy the a05b. i just want something simple looking now. i'm just not sure what a fair price would be to ask for it. would $170 be asking too much? Also, how much do you think shipping would be? I still have the original box the computer came in, so it would be packed well, but i don't know about the cost. Like $50?

You could get a lot of new computer cases for that price or cheaper. The only people I could see paying $170 for a used case would be those really, really want a case that is specifically from Alienware, but don't want an Alienware machine.

I personally wouldn't pay but maybe $50 for it.

Not my style of case, and needs some work done on it to make it look better.

That's me tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back