Cheech and Chongs Next Movie
Gladiator
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Cast Away
Big
Spaceballs
Young Frankenstein
Xbox 360 memory card

I would guess around $50 - $60 at most, but you'd definitely get more than $30.

I would personally give it to EB... I don't think it's worth the time putting it up on ebay, 90 percent of the stuff probably no one wants to buy anyway, having to wait for it to buy as well... you probably just want a couple of new games or something so just giving it to them for cheap would be my choice.

While on the subject, and I don't intend to hijack the thread or anything; how much would they give me for a PSP with a 256MB card?

A DNF preorder ;)

Seriously though, sell the GC with the controller and the 2 games on ebay, keep the rest. You will get nothing for those crappy movies

CodeX said:
A DNF preorder ;)

Seriously though, sell the GC with the controller and the 2 games on ebay, keep the rest. You will get nothing for those crappy movies
Movies usually don't give you much (about $1 - $3, unless there's a deal going on), but the games and accessories might be worth trading in.

Maybe around $50. I wouldn't expect too much, especially since DVDs don't get much and those games/hardware/accesories listed aren't going to be worth as much with the Wii coming out later this month.

Let me put it this way - for the amount of money you get you could take out your gf to dinner.

And still end up paying out of your wallet.

Revised list

Silver GC
Silver controller
Memory Card (3rd party)
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
Forest Gump
Bio Dome
Cheech and Chongs Next Movie
Gladiator
Monty Python's The Meaning of Life
Cast Away
Big
Spaceballs
Young Frankenstein
Xbox 360 memory card
PGR3
Lord of the Rings 1
Terminator 3 (no case)
Happy Gilmore (no case)
Mad Catz GC s-video cable
Spawn

I'll be taking credit since they give more credit plus they got a special going where you get 20% extra credit when you trade in any 3 games towards GoW

No offense, but maybe the best way to find out how much you will get is to ask? Take your stuff down there or take a list with you.

zero002021 said:
No offense, but maybe the best way to find out how much you will get is to ask? Take your stuff down there or take a list with you.

Yur right off I go

Let us know how much you'd be able to get so we can see who guessed most accurately :p

Yeah, I'm surprised they gave you that much, I would not have expected anywhere close to that. I'm guessing that promotion they have going helped get you a good amount of extra credit?

man am i surprised.....

i bought OverG Fighters for the 360 brand stinkin new from them for $59.99, took it home, it sucked bad, took it back less then 24 hours later, brand new other than seal broken, not a single fingerprint, had receipt and even the Gamestop bag and all, and took it to the same store, and they would only give me $16 store credit.......

that was the first and last time i will buy a game new......other than GoW, of course :D

Back