How much did 2080ti prices spike on ebay around launch time?

tybert7

2[H]4U
I don't even remember if there was a spike, but since I hear talk that ampere will have major supply constraints they might be even more lucrative to flip.

I don't even remember if there was a spike, but since I hear talk that ampere will have major supply constraints they might be even more lucrative to flip.

i think it spiked to around 1500 for the "gaming" cards because most of the AIB flagship models hadn't launched yet but dropped back down to MSRP within a couple weeks. the bigger spike was the 1080ti due to it being faster than the 2080 and also Nvidia bought back the 1080ti's from retailers to get them off the shelves so they went from around 400 to 700+ dollars real quick.

Tell you what. Hold on to your 2080 Ti and see if these slides are actually true. If they are then you will be lucky to get 400 for it. If it is like the 2000 series launch maybe the previous series Ti prices will go up.

Tell you what. Hold on to your 2080 Ti and see if these slides are actually true. If they are then you will be lucky to get 400 for it. If it is like the 2000 series launch maybe the previous series Ti prices will go up.

Just to be clear, I don't have a 2080 ti, still using an standard 1080. I'm considering buying a 3080/3090 and flipping the card if prices spike due to low volumes of initial production and lower samsung yields.

Back