how many of you are ramping up?

I got 6 GHz that is full fold ahead, just got set up a few days ago.

Athlon XP 3200 2.2 GHz
Pentium 4 2 GHz
Pentium 3 800 MHz
Celeron 900 MHz

I also have a Athlon XP 2200 1.8 GHz that should be comming online in a month.

Let's show the wallabees how we get down!

im pretty well flat... and I shouldnt be. ive got a 1500+ around here that sits nearly 24 hours a day doing nothing. I keep forgetting to get F@H installed. Once of these days...

darktiger your my hero:D :cool: *bows*

gwai lo Thats a seriously nice jump

everyone good job now lets go and double our pts :) go throw some roo steak on the grill mmm can smell it now

I'm actually scaling down a little now that the gauntlet is over :eek: But only in terms of F@H.

Switching a nice chunk of Ghz over to UD, so it's all good.

My fly numbers

Almost all up curves there, in June I had to sneakernet all my WUs so my production was way down.

::runs to find more borgs::

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

I retired a Celeron laptop (2.6ghz), and replaced it with an A64 X2 3800, soon to be overclocked once I get another motherboard.

Marty is leaving me, so I'm gonna be ramping *way* down, unfortunately. But I do hope to get some b0rgs going in the next few days/weeks. :D :D

unhappy_mage said:
Marty is leaving me, so I'm gonna be ramping *way* down, unfortunately. But I do hope to get some b0rgs going in the next few days/weeks. :D :D

So you found your benefactor :D

I might be ramping eventually.....moving day is oh so slowly creeping up.

unhappy_mage said:

Just be glad he's not taking half your points when he leaves. :p

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

hey mage i was wondering about that i noticed you sat at 182 all day!

you had an amazing run there this month what was it like 190k pts in one month? well dude good job on creating everything you have created.

unhappy_mage said:

So does this mean I get half your "stuff"?

unhappy_mage said:

Watch your step there Mage,,, that's not a ramp down, that's freakin' cliff you're jumping off !! :p

Strikemaster said:
It's a month-to-month thing, what with the freakin' power bills. That cliff face keeps moving away, but...

Here ya go!

Cool. Rank 33 of Team 33.

Oh yes. by the end of the month I should have an XP 1700+, P4 1.4a, Viper's s754 Sempron and a Clawhammer 3000. Will hopefull be putting 800-900 ppd by then. + I am giving my sister an incentive to borg under my name.

magnusvir said:
Cool. Rank 33 of Team 33.

Oh yes. by the end of the month I should have an XP 1700+, P4 1.4a, Viper's s754 Sempron and a Clawhammer 3000. Will hopefull be putting 800-900 ppd by then. + I am giving my sister an incentive to borg under my name.

Yeah, about six months back, I had the "Threes Hat Trick".

#333 worldwide, at #33 for Team #33.

Just for grins, I bet $3 on 333 for the Daily Match 3. Nada.

Oh well... :D

Just borged my dads box. Although I think I may have messed up the user name, team 33 is correct.

over thanksgiving im going to my parents house and there i should be able to set my old farm back up, ~19ghz ;)

Back