How many hours gaming?

pandora's box

Supreme [H]ardness
Curious how many hours according to steam you have spent gaming recently. Past 2 weeks for me according to steam is 46.2 hours.

Top games: Rage with 16.7 hours, Borderlands with 12.5 hours, Civ 5 10 hours, and Mass Effect at 5 hours.

Was playing the BF3 beta and Starcraft, so steam was like 2 hours or so.. Lowest its been in a really long time.Typically 25->40 hrs every 2 weeks

maybe a couple of hours a week.
life gets in the way of gaming as you get older.

yeah same here. Right now there are no games I am really playing. I occasionally will play some New Vegas, or COD. Was playing the BF3 beta and am now just playing FIFA 12 until BF3 comes out.

33.5 hrs past 2 weeks according to steam, usually it never gets above 40

.5 Hours in Oblivion... I have been busy so not much time to game.

3 hours, all attempting to fly choppers in BC2. usually it's around 30 hours but i went on a BF3 binge and all my time was spent in Origin.

About 30min to 2 hours of SC2 every other day. Otherwise, if there is another game I'm trying to complete, then that will suck upto 2 hours at a time (not every day, though).

EDIT: to be fair, I don't even play SC2 every other day, it's getting closer to "a couple times each week, normally on the weekends," as of late. :(

+/- 10hrs League of Legends over 2 weeks. 0 on steam. Not much time lately.
All my other games are on standby right now until I've had my LOL fix. Or until SS3 is released, whichever comes first.

12.3 hours in past 2 weeks.
5.3 hrs Resident Evil 5
3.5 hrs BFBC2
3.4 hrs Deus Ex HR

I probably also played 2 hrs of BF3 beta in the past two weeks.

On average I game for about an hour per day. Some weekends i get in longer gaming sessions of 2 or 3 hours. Those are the best.

I'm pretty disturbed by my total time in some games. Some are misreported, others I fear not. I have played way too much L4D2.

maybe a couple of hours a week.
life gets in the way of gaming as you get [married and have kids]

there i fixed it for you, i'm older [34] and can pretty much do what i want due to not having a wife or little me's running around

but my friends that have families... yea, they get about 15 seconds a month to game [or hang out or do whatever...]

Less than 3 hours in the last 2 weeks, and only even that much because I just picked up the Crysis + Warhead pack on a Steam Sale.

After quitting WoW, seems like I don't spend a whole lot of time playing anything anymore...

Playing time: 53.4 hrs past 2 weeks
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 28.7 hrs
Team Fortress 2 24.6 hrs
+ 16 hours in BF3 beta

22 hours for the past week
19 RIFT
3 Fable 3

Gonna go down with Forza 4 out...

In the last two weeks:

Borderlands: 52.9 hours
Fallout: New Vegas: 12.7 hours

Total Time Played:

Borderlands: 877.7 hours
Fallout: New Vegas: 347.3 hours

I do jack shit on Steam as of late, I spend more time in League of Legends and Dark Souls than anything else lately.

9.2 Hours in last 2 weeks, but only got back from Greece on Monday, so it's really like 9.2 hours since then.

70 hrs last 2 weeks.
63hrs of gta4,
6hrs metro 2033
1hr saints row 2

I played 2100 hrs of gta4 total.

15.1 hours in Space Marine.
0.4 hours in BC2 (trying to get the damn game working, only played a half a match in that time).

That's an exceptionally large amount for me, usually its about 5 hours every 2 weeks, but Space Marine sucked me in for a while, if you can get past the horrendous lag and matchmaking issues the gameplay itself is quite addictive.

12.7 hours in the past 2 weeks - 10 of that coming cause i bought portal 2 when it was $15

my gaming is sporadic at best - spread between all the consoles and my pc, plus i work out and play tennis and work on old cars and bikes and and and...

if something new and hot comes out - i might play every other day - but then 2+ weeks will go by and i won't touch a game of any kind

Playing time: 44 hrs past 2 weeks

Grand Theft Auto IV
30.8 hrs / 96.3 hrs

RAGE
11.7 hrs / 11.7 hrs
View stats

Battlefield: Bad Company 2
1.5 hrs / 107 hrs

It doesn't show ns2 beta. So I would add atleast 15hours for the past 2 weeks.

.4 hours :( Haven't been playing too much lately cause of school and, well, SC2 isn't on Steam :p and that's the only game I have really been playing at the moment

Back