How many and which Lian Li cases

3one5

Gawd
Seems that a lot of people on this forum are fans of the Lian Li cases. More so than other forums I frequent. I'm a big Lian Li !!!!!! and don't know what I would do if Lian Li were to stop building cases. Right now I own the following.

- PC-V2100 Plus II
- 2 PC-60USB
- PC-61USB
- PC-V880A

Previously I've owned a PC-V800 and about 8 PC-60USB's.

Which Lian Li cases do you own?

right now..i have a PC-6077B

previously build rigs using:
PC-V1000B
PC-61
PC-V1100B
but sadly sold all :(

Currently with the classical PC-65B. I am thinking to go with the V2000B Plus (or Plus II)

Para

Just got my first Lian-Li, the V1000B+, and I'm modding it right now and ready to put my system in it. :)
(pics of it are in the Lian Li gallery, bottom of page 77)

PC-V2000AW modded w/ 2x120mm top blowholes...best case ever made IMO.
PC-7077 (not in use now though)
PC-37

Currently, I have a PC-7B and I've previously owned a PC-60 and PC-61 (now my brother's have them). I had a couple Antec's including the P180, but it was way too freakin' heavy so I went back to Lian-Li :).

My PC-7B Plus II with Lian Li Stock Side Panel Window
and my dads Lian Li PC-65 Plus w/window & side 120MM (custom by ppc)

My first Lian-Li is my PC-V1000 PlusII. I love it. Only complaint is that I don't have the money to build more computers with them. :p

PC-86
PC-75B

By the way, does anyone know where I could get a black aluminum usb front cover for my PC-86? This was one of the first cases so it has that crappy looking clear plastic one. I checked ebay, can't even find a new front bezel for them anymore.

currently w/ a PC-60,

previous case was a PC-50 (52?)

man, I want a V1000...

One LL case, the V2000B Plus II...w/ case handles, courtesy of Performance PCs.

I ADORE this case :D ...air flow to the max

PC-7B Plus, another Performance Pcs special.
biggrin.gif

I love this case.

I am now on my second pc-7b.

Fuxed my first one up with a rabbid hole saw.

Clamps gave out and the peice I was drilling and it spun around with the bit, went to grab it to stop it and out popped the drill and ripped the living shit out of the beautiful finish.

:( rip my old pc-7

Back