how many achievements

fightingfi

2[H]4U
how many achievements have you gotten in hl2? what percentage? has anyone gotten 100?

Been working on them on and off recently as an excuse to play through the trilogy again. I got all of them on the Xbox 360 version a few years ago.

Been working on them on and off recently as an excuse to play through the trilogy again. I got all of them on the Xbox 360 version a few years ago.
what do you have to and how to get 100 percent? ive played hl2 all the way thru many times and never seem to get above 30 percent?

what do you have to and how to get 100 percent? ive played hl2 all the way thru many times and never seem to get above 30 percent?
Just read the descriptions. You have to find all the caches, for one. Some you might not get in the regular course of gameplay, like shooting a goal when you first get the gravity gun.

I have played through HL2 several times after it released on Steam. I have completed 94% of the achievements. The only two I am missing are the Lambda Caches and some hidden achievement. I've Googled it several times and still don't know what the hidden achievement is.

I have played through HL2 several times after it released on Steam. I have completed 94% of the achievements. The only two I am missing are the Lambda Caches and some hidden achievement. I've Googled it several times and still don't know what the hidden achievement is.
The only hidden achievements that you might not get the first or subsequent times through are hitting the Combine guard at the beginning with the can instead of putting it in the trashcan first and putting the can in the trashcan first without throwing it at the Combine. They are called Defiant and Submissive, respectively.

19 of the 33. May go through and try for the rest.

One is kill an enemy in the toilet...

19 of the 33. May go through and try for the rest.

One is kill an enemy in the toilet...
Isn't that the one waaaaaaay at the start?

I started a replay. I stopped at some maze area with water pumps and stuff. Every time I go back to get past that part, I give up because I'm so lost and I get bored.

Isn't that the one waaaaaaay at the start?

I started a replay. I stopped at some maze area with water pumps and stuff. Every time I go back to get past that part, I give up because I'm so lost and I get bored.
Maybe, it's been a day or two since I've replayed it.

I've honestly never looked at the achievements. Maybe one day I'll fire it up and hunt some of them down.

No, there is literally an achievement in my list that says "hidden achievement" and has a question mark as the icon.

And I've compared lists I've found online to my list and I don't see any I don't have.

Back