How long does Newegg take to deliver with fedex saver shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well Newegg itself usually ships out items same or next day.. FedEx saver is about the same as UPS ground.. Which is around 5-10 days I believe..

5-10 days? You mean business days though right? Damn that is long...Just wondering how long is zipzoomfly's free 2nd day shipping? I'm assuming it'll take 2 days?

FedEx super saver goes FedEx ground. FedEx ground has internal goals of 3 days for delivery. I usually get my packages 2 days after they leave newegg.

yeah, I'd say average of 3 days. Depends on when you order. If you order on a fri, you'll get it about tues most likely. Monday you'll get it weds earliest. It also depends on when you order as newegg usually ships the last at 6pm pacific time. So if it's after that it won't be shipped till the next day, tacking on another day for delivery.

For me it's usually 1 day max for processing, 2 days to arrive down at the FedEx office to be picked up, 3 days to arrive to my house via Express Saver.

What did you order. You're in BC. Egg dun ship there.

zoobaby said:
FedEx super saver goes FedEx ground. FedEx ground has internal goals of 3 days for delivery. I usually get my packages 2 days after they leave newegg.
Same. I'd say expect your stuff within three or so business days of their leaving Newegg; and I've never had anything arrive any later than five business days after shipping.

I ordered a hard drive on Thursday night once, it didn't ship till Friday, and I received the drive on Monday. It was almost like overnight shipping.

3-4 BUSINESS days which is a pain on holidays.

I'm in Texas and it comes from Tennessee. Gets docked at 2 different stops tho:(

if i order early 1 day, it's to me by 3:00 PM the next day. that's with super saver shipping. (i never use any other shipping from newegg :D living in san diego rocks for that purpose, but sucks otherwise :p)

Sgt_Strider said:
Just wondering. Thanks!

Never longer than 2 days for me and I'm in the armpit of Washington State...

It also helps with orders from Micron, free overnight shipping since I'm 6 hours from Boise ID.

MD

I have never understood why folks insist on asking "....when will my stuff be shipped / arrive..." in G[H]. I mean, how would any of us know.....??....:rolleyes:

If you absolutely have to know, I'd call the egg. They can tell you when it will ship, and what the tracking number is. Once it ships, it's out of their hands. With the tracking number, of course, you can "follow" the package to your shipping address.

Just because person X got their order in three days, that fact means jack when it comes to determining when someone else will get theirs. Holidays, etc. can and do change the time shipping will take.....

Good Luck - B.B.S.

Ahh well I guess I should have considered the fact that Laramie, Wyoming has the longest shipping times in the United states.. This tiny college town is the only form of civilization for 40 miles in every direction.. "Overnight" out here actually means 3 day express :p

BlindedByScience said:
I have never understood why folks insist on asking "....when will my stuff be shipped / arrive..." in G[H]. I mean, how would any of us know.....??....:rolleyes:

If you absolutely have to know, I'd call the egg. They can tell you when it will ship, and what the tracking number is. Once it ships, it's out of their hands. With the tracking number, of course, you can "follow" the package to your shipping address.

Just because person X got their order in three days, that fact means jack when it comes to determining when someone else will get theirs. Holidays, etc. can and do change the time shipping will take.....

Good Luck - B.B.S.

Exactly. And once you get a tracking number, it will also tell you the scheduled delivery date, which is the exact date my stuff gets here, never sooner or later.

I ordered $2000.00 dollars worth of equipment from them in one order on a sunday, they had the speakers to me on tuesday and the rest of it on friday, and that was the friday after thanksgiving :) so around 5 days

Mod Edit - Check with the vendor for your specific shipping and delivery info. Off topic for G[H].....B.B.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back