How long does a paypal gift take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nowwhatnapster

Limp Gawd
How long does a paypal gift take to process if funded directly from papal balance? Both parties PP accounts are in good standing and dollar amount is less than $100 usd.

Its instant, just like a payment, regardless of size..

They may delay the gift if its some crazy high amount tho

i gift payments to family members and its always been instant.

Its instant. If you want to make sure though, Ill PM you my paypal addy and you can gift me $100.00. I'll report back with my findings.

Perhaps we can postulate our own theory of paypal-gift-ability and prove it through rigorous testing.

The speed of gift with respect to any transmission delay is independent of the monetary value.

I will need as many [H] members to help me with proving my theory. I will divide you into two groups. Group A will consist of any members who's post in this thread is an even number. Group B will be those with odd numbers. Tomorrow at 9pm EST Group A will send a gift to my paypal of $10 USD and Group B will gift a random amount. When all the gifts have arrived we will be able to definitively settle this matter. I hope paypal recognizes our efforts and lifts my transaction limit as we cannot postpone this experiment for frivolous reasons.

TL;DR: Thanks.

Perhaps we can postulate our own theory of paypal-gift-ability and prove it through rigorous testing.

The speed of gift with respect to any transmission delay is independent of the monetary value.

I will need as many [H] members to help me with proving my theory. I will divide you into two groups. Group A will consist of any members who's post in this thread is an even number. Group B will be those with odd numbers. Tomorrow at 9pm EST Group A will send a gift to my paypal of $10 USD and Group B will gift a random amount. When all the gifts have arrived we will be able to definitively settle this matter. I hope paypal recognizes our efforts and lifts my transaction limit as we cannot postpone this experiment for frivolous reasons.

TL;DR: Thanks.

Yeah, right. And I got some beachfront property in the Fla. evergrades I would like to sell ya.

You can find the information your seeking on PayPal's website, that's probably your best source .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back