How long did it take for your new mouse to feel natural?

dikky

Weaksauce
I bought a kone XTD optical back in October, and it was only very recently that the mouse finally started feeling natural in my hand. That was well over 150+ hours of gaming to break it in.

I don't remember my other mice taking this long. Maybe it's because I used my other mouse for like 8 years, or gulp maybe it's because I'm getting older...

btw would very much recommend the mouse for palm grippers with big hands

benchmark gave this a gold review saying they loved it.
Is it bigger than something like a Microsoft Intelemouse?
I need something bigger than that to feel comfortable.
What is up with the scroll wheel left and right is that like the old 4 way mouse wheels that everyone hated?
At least it doesn't have wings like a lot of these new mice LOL

My Hand changed in shape since I used the mouse for so long when you wave do you wave with three fingers? That is muscle memory ET syndrome.

I went from a classic Microsoft optical wheel mouse to a Razer Deathadder Chroma and while I love my new mouse I don't think it will ever feel like "home". I've been using that MS mouse since at least 2000. Got my money's worth!

Not too long, any changes in mouse only takes a few days for me to properly adjust.

Depends on the game, how different the mouse shape and weight is. While it may only take a few days to get used to a new mouse, depending on the game it'll take me up to a few months before I feel comfortable enough for multiplayer games. RTS is quick to adjust, FPS will take me a bit longer, and it'll take me a looooong time before I'm comfortable with a new mouse for MOBA games. Muscle memory plays into it a lot, I'll try a lot of mice before changing.

When I got my Mionix Naos 7000, it felt a bit off. It took me about two sessions to fully get used to it. But after years of using crappy, cheap, small mice, it was a welcome change.

If the mouse is made in accordance to my palm's size then three to four days maximum. However, I can never get adjusted with mice like G5, G400 etc, no matter how long I try.

With my Mionix Naos 3200, it was immediate. With my old Logitech MX1000, it was pretty quick. Everything else I've used has been less comfortable even after 6 months than my Mionix was on day one. But then again, most of the other mice I've used were half the price or in some cases even less.

UPS guy just dropped off my two refurb Steelseries RAWs great mice!! Which they had a slight weight system to them but I have some Hotline mouse feet and some different mouse pads to experiment with. Compared to my Logitech G500 which I used to own 4 of 1 broke this thing has a great sensor.

Back