how is fable the lost chapters?

dubbyah

Limp Gawd
im looking for something to satisfy my RPG fix... how is the character development in fable 2? Do you get a sense that the world in it is real? I know its a port, so its probably not going to be as immersive as baldurs gate 2, but it is at least better then a standard hack and slash diablo 2 clone in 3d? Does it feel like its real? Thanks

I've been trying to play it, I played some of the Original Fable... Loved it, but never got to finish it cause I pawned off my old Xbox. Was waiting for a 360 to get Fable again, but the 360 currently doesn't play any old Xbox games... (well except Halo 2) ...

Captain Al said:
I've been trying to play it, I played some of the Original Fable... Loved it, but never got to finish it cause I pawned off my old Xbox. Was waiting for a 360 to get Fable again, but the 360 currently doesn't play any old Xbox games... (well except Halo 2) ...

it supports a lot of games, the lift i lookeda at was around 200 games

I assume he doesnt have a HD with his 360. Those titles only work if you have a hd

jbrukardt said:
I assume he doesnt have a HD with his 360. Those titles only work if you have a hd

Yes, I do have a HDD....
I've got the Premium System, and everything that goes with it.. and then some....

However, Microsoft only has the emulation for HALO2 preinstalled on the systems out of the box...

Apparently, the rest of the emulator is ro be released over Xbox Live on Tuesday...
It's the curse of getting the system over a week before release day...
No support from MS, and I've had to do some hunting to get controllers, WiFi adapter, and Games last week.... Most places don't want to sell them till Tuesday :(

The game is great. I'm an avid FPS fan and I took the time to play this and was absolutely amazed. The graphics are spectacular, the gameplay is great, and character developement is fantastic. You choose to either be good or evil based upon your actions. I decided to rid the towns of any people and steal and pillage, so I became so evil I grew huge horns, had red eyes, dead skin, and flies buzzed around me wherever I went. The story is pretty good, although predictable at times. The only downside is the length, even with the "Lost Chapters" of the PC edition.

As an avid pc rpg gamer I find that the user interface for Fable PC is completely clunky and not very intuitive. Absolutely horrible, you would think they would have changed the inventory system to take advantage of the fact that pc users have a mouse at their disposal

Back