How is COD multiplayer these days? Honestly?

piscian18

[H]F Junkie
Speaking strictly PC, are any of them any good these days? Why?

I mainly play CSGO, Killing Floor 2 and BF these days. While Killing Floor is the same as its ever been CSGO and BFV are in a weird "Meh" place. How is the COD scene, WWII and BO4? I used to play the hacked COD1 that was all user servers 50 players avg and that was a ton of fun but it seems like it got shut down. I havent played a COD game since BO2 with the maps about the size of my front yard. It sucked, hard.

Can't speak for the new ones but MW1 still has a lot of people playing.

Can't speak for the new ones but MW1 still has a lot of people playing.

oops I meant private MW1 servers is what I was playing on but the ones I was on needed a special server loadup if I recall correctly. It just stopped working one day. Are you talking about the official MP?

oops I meant private MW1 servers is what I was playing on but the ones I was on needed a special server loadup if I recall correctly. It just stopped working one day. Are you talking about the official MP?

Yeah, just the plain old MP for MW1 (original) not the remastered.

BO2 is my personal fav.

Still a good enough population that TDM is never an issue and I yet to run into any blatant cheating.

- MW2 is also good but there seem to be a lot more cheaters.... (and it's a different game obv)

Play BO4 multiplayer everyday, mostly TDM. I'm not sure why people say its dead. I can only assume those people dont play the game or are from a region with no players.

It' s good for a few hours anyway I stopped playing already just because everyone else is so damn good cough cough it doesn't even pay for me to play. Sniper rifle people will piss you off though along with the Shotgun spammers.

Play BO4 multiplayer everyday, mostly TDM. I'm not sure why people say its dead. I can only assume those people dont play the game or are from a region with no players.

Same here... always a full server (on PC) - Even some of the other Multiplayer modes seem to have a good number of people. I'm able to jump directly into a match early morning till late night (CST) always without a wait or problems.

I'm on the west coast, the first few weeks, instant games no problem, now its the same lobbies, quit come back to the same group of assholes, just like every other COD...

Yeah, I'm gonna post again just to confirm that those saying BO4 is dead - are completely full of it.

I've never had the slightest issue finding a Blackout or TDM match with the quickness.

BO4 died a month ago... Don't believe the apologists...

I play BO4 every night in a variety of game modes and rarely does it take longer than 1m to find a match. This is in the middle of the US so whatever region I am connecting to is just fine and dandy.

I play BO4 once or twice a week. I live on the west coast and have no issue ever finding an game on any mode.

BLOPS 4 plays pretty well. TTK is a bit longer than previous iterations, but thats my only gripe lol. Lots of people still play the game.

Interesting to hear that MW1 still has activity. That was by far my favorite CoD MP.

I REALLY wanted to like BO4 but after forcing myself to play it for a week, I just couldn't get into it. All the grapple hooking, sliding, and crazy movement just made it feel more like Unreal Tournament than what I liked about the CoD series... plus the constant enemy spawning right behind you gets old. I think in MW1 the maps were large enough that it didn't switch spawns every 30 sec like it seems to do in BO4.

Back