How Having A Penis Makes You Smarter

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
In an article posted on tes, a group of Australian scientists claim the reason men are better than women at certain types of physics problems, is their ability to projectile urinate. They state that in dealing with questions about projectile motion only around one-third of girls answer correctly, compared to two-thirds of boys, and this is because boys play with projectile motion up to 5 times a day while going to the bathroom, and playing games with floating toilet targets, and "peeball".

I don't even know what to say to this... I suppose I could start with, what the hell is "peeball?" There has to be a more rational explanation to this, perhaps men are better at projectile motion because most of us like guns, missiles, aircraft, etc. so they inherently pay more attention to that aspect. I think their mentioning of ball sports is a much more feasible answer than the ability to write ones name in the snow. Or maybe this is that "male privilege" I've been hearing so much about.

This self-directed, hands-on, intrinsically (and sometimes extrinsically, and socially) rewarding activity must have a huge potential contribution to learning, resulting in a deep, embodied, material knowledge of projectile motion that’s simply not accessible to girls.

Men. Penis. Technology? Front page!

Facepalm.gif

Men on average have better spatial perception while women have better verbal skills. A baseball player player hits a ball to left field. On average a man is more likely will run to the exact spot that the balls trajectory will take it. A couple hundred years of evolution have created this advantage and pissing in a toilet will not help feminists over-come their disadvantage. It should be noted that some men have poor spatial perception and some women have excellent spatial perception.

On a side note for hundreds of years "gender" has been a grammatical concept assigning a sex to inanimate objects i.e. a ship is a she. Until recently people did not have a gender instead people have a sex. Feminists are confused people...

Oh here is the real Peeball. Been doing this for years with floaters in the toilet.

http://www.peeball.co.uk/home/default.asp

WHAT IS PEEBALL?
spacer.gif

14.jpeg
THE SPORT THAT'S CHANGED THE WAY 1,000,000s OF MEN GO TO THE TOILET

Available now for just £1.

The International Peeball Federation (IPF) is delighted to announce that fully biodegradable Peeballs are available to buy on the UK high street for the very first time.

These new balls have heralded the arrival of a new easy-to-learn/tough-to-master variation on the game that's sweeping the globe - Peeball. The rules of Peeball are simple:

1. Unwrap the Peeball and place it carefully in a urinal (single and trough urinals are both acceptable playing areas, although for league and competitive matches the urinals must meet the individual rules and regulations of the relevant local governing bodies).

2. Take aim and once urination has commenced, start the clock. This is 'The Stand'. All Peeball events are based on a single stand.

3. Aiming the stream at the Peeball, try to destroy it in the shortest possible time. Once all the residual fragments have been dispatched down the urinal drain, stop the clock (In championship games, points are awarded for style, technical merit and artistic interpretation. At all levels of competition, the use of penile siphons or any other artificial urinary aids is strictly forbidden).

Peeball's active ingredients react violently to contact with liquid (including, of course, wee), liberating carbon dioxide gas and aqueous sodium citrate. By rolling the Peeball, creating a larger surface area, the player can speed up this reaction and achieve better time scores. This, of course, is where the skill comes into play...

Matthew Sweetapple, Chairman of the International Peeball Federation made the following statement.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the press. This is indeed a glorious time to be alive. For years Peeball has flourished without the support of major retailers. Ignored by mainstream media, unloved by breweries. Now, thanks to our hard-working scientists and legal teams, Power Peeball is now available in the UK. Soon, men who have never felt the joy of unleashing themselves in a competitive environment will have their lavatorial habits changed forever".

"Pub-based sports have always been popular in the UK. The British have a proud history of darts, are top of the world rankings in almost all billiards sports and can be found pissing their wages up the wall on an almost nightly basis. With the introduction of Super Power Edition Peeball I anticipate an enormous upsurge in Peeball participation. It's easy to play, great fun and raises money for a great cause. At the IPF, we believe the future of British urination is in your own hands. Gentlemen, I urge you to rush to your nearest stockist and commence playing with your balls at the first available opportunity".

Sweetapple then retired to a nearby urinal and, in front of a selected group of reporters and photographers destroyed a Peeball in an excellent 63 seconds.

As expected, the introduction of the commercially available ball has instigated a huge upturn in Peeball participation.

I keep offering women hands on time with my male equipment so they can be smarter.
See..... I'm a caring sensitive guy like that.

And I got in trouble for writing my name in the snow at a party once. I guess it wasn't so much that
my name was in the snow, as much as it was my girlfriend complaining it was in another girls handwriting.

What, you've never busted out the physics equation while taking a piss?

Now that I think about it, that would be hilarious grafitti inside a restroom stall. A "Good Will Hunting" type brain-spasm of math equations written in permenant marker, calculating the important answers for taking a piss.

So you pay $1 to take a piss while some guy watches you with a timer......

Well regular Joe's need a sport too. Not everyone can dribble a basketball and dunk. Catch a football and run. Have enough coordination to swing a bat and hit a ball. Everyone can piss though!

More likely due to the fact that more men play video games.

Wait, are women still mad that science does not officially recognize female ejaculation (squirting)? Cause this is making the case that the only way they can be equal is to acknowledge they projectile as well (and for some reason they love to hit the camera with their stream).

I think its bullshit as women suffer from 9 months of projectile vomit when pregnant, so they get plenty of experience, I just think that women are dumber than men.

Somebody should give that Equifax lady a lot of penises.
Then maybe she'll be smart enough to figure out the problem.

Men on average have better spatial perception while women have better verbal skills. A baseball player player hits a ball to left field. On average a man is more likely will run to the exact spot that the balls trajectory will take it. A couple hundred years of evolution have created this advantage and pissing in a toilet will not help feminists over-come their disadvantage. It should be noted that some men have poor spatial perception and some women have excellent spatial perception.

On a side note for hundreds of years "gender" has been a grammatical concept assigning a sex to inanimate objects i.e. a ship is a she. Until recently people did not have a gender instead people have a sex. Feminists are confused people...

I will also add as someone mentioned boys tend to play more ball sports so they also have more practice with spatial perception. While I believe there is a natural attraction/aptitude to various other "boy" things, there is also a strong social and cultural push in many ways as well. I think the later part is important considering your point that on average but not always do men/women have those natural gifts and attractions.

So while people cry foul about forcing equality vs nature and point to these studies as proof, they rarely mention or admit that for years we forced people into the typical "roles" and shunned people that didn't fit or want to be in them. THAT is really the problem, not only recognizing and realizing that there are differences but ALSO they don't apply to everyone and there is NOTHING WRONG with that.

Watch out, group of Australian scientists about to get fired for saying men are better than women at doing something

I dunno.... some of the dudes in my social circle are pretty freaking stupid. I don't think having a piss nozzle = intelligence.

Someone's never seen my girlfriend pee.

Well, post some footage of it on the internet and I'm sure you'll get plenty of feedback. ;)

Guess what else in good at that women are supposedly better at. I'm good at multi-tasking, because I can piss, fart and pick my nose at the same time, with decent aim to boot!

Well regular Joe's need a sport too. Not everyone can dribble a basketball and dunk. Catch a football and run. Have enough coordination to swing a bat and hit a ball. Everyone can piss though!
So instead of dribbling to a dunk they can dribble while drunk?

I wonder if the judges get Hazzard pay covering poor aim.

I always sit down, because I'm not a barbarian, and I'm not an engineer.

Hey, this theory checks out!

laugh it up young folks, wait till you get old and have to get up every night to take a piss.

Need "Dislike" button for crap post.

How much will it cost "H" to implement? I'll gladly pay. (oh damn, hater business model.)

Back