How Good is [H] at TF2? Post Your Best TF2 Moments!

MrWizard6600

Supreme [H]ardness
Dispite how old this game is, and how many games I've come in contact with since, this is possibly the one I've played most reliably. I was hesitant to start it at first because it looks so cartoony and bad, I'm more of a serious CS 1.6 vent-running 5v5 organized match kinda guy (or I was), now I find myself pubbing in TF2 24/7.

BTW, is there a #findTF2scrim or something like that in irc? I'd love to try pugin for TF2 sometime. Maybe If i can put 5 people together I could even start a team.

And while I'm posting I might as well throw in a plant:

Fantastic game, and, when combined with the orange box, a fantastic deal. Even if you don't like TF2, the Half Life 2 (HL2) series is fantastic. Even if you don't like the HL2 series and TF2 (which is very unlikely), portal will give you a couple hours entertainment. So if your at Future Shop with $50 looking for a PC game that will give you upward of min 20 hrs of entertainment, pass crysis, pass COD4, go for TF2.

The real purpose of this thread:

Post your stats in TF2 here! You can get your stats by clicking on "player stats" right above "options" in the main menu, or by joining any server. Press the "Print screen" button on your keyboard, or use the in-game screen shot feature (which can be enabled in options -> keyboard). If you did the former, open up paint and select "paste". Crop the image if you wish (doing so like I did makes things a little easier on the laptop web surfers out there), then save it to your desktop. Now either use imageshack, (free, no registration), photobucket (free, registration), or even flickr (free? registration) to upload the images to the website and copy and paste the URL given in the image tags here.

just thought I'd cover the basics,

anyways, here ya go, my best stats!

yourbestmomentsTF215mar08.jpg

yourperformancereportTF215mar08.jpg

friend of mine has 5.5k damage as a sniper (then again, he was the awper on my cs team).

Hehe, I played Medic and Soldier a ton in TFC, the nerf's dont really bother me that much, didnt see any point to taking the ammo from them and the Demo but whatever.

I have been playing since the beta, started as soldier to get used to the game mechanics, I swap characters all the time depending on what needs to be done. Spend most of my time as Spy / Soldier and engie now.

my stats aren't very credible, as i've been on some custom maps that really make my stats look god like.

best moments hmmmm. had some runs as a soldier capping on 2fort where it seemed like every rocket of mine was a crit for a while, and it allowed me to make it all the way back to base with the flag. bit of luck involved there, but it was a rush :D

How come the stats page is inaccurate for me? I'm pretty sure I had more than 12 kills as a soldier in one round.

Stats

I dunno if that one run with a sniper counts or not. There were a lot of really bad players on the other team playing heavy. I couldn't resist. :D

Stats

I dunno if that one run with a sniper counts or not. There were a lot of really bad players on the other team playing heavy. I couldn't resist. :D

yeah watching tubbies go down is always entertaining.

I was once just taking pop shots at this noob heavy who had three medics healing him. I think thats where i set my record for damage, I just kept popping them in his face, they'd recover the damage and I'd do it again. He'd uber, I'd waid, and start the process over again. Eventually i started killing the medics and a demo finally got the heavy.

Anytime I put my bone saw in someone's skull is my best moment. Wish I had a SS of myself doing just that. ;)

Steam stats don't mean much. You can start your own server and cap three times without anyone else playing, instant most caps 3. You can play on noob servers and really clean up or play on competitive servers (like TheQClan servers) and not have miraculous stats. There are also plenty of aimbot/wall/other hacks that VAC doesn't seem to catch. At least I don't see VAC catching them as Q admins are constantly catching and banning them before VAC gets them. Having said that, I present my stats.
http://theqclan.hlstatsx.com/?mode=playerinfo&player=1936

;) The map I played on had a lot of breakable glass. (pretty much the whole map.). You had to break the floors and walls to get to the opposing team's side. Whats weird was that for every block of that was broken, you got a point. Hurray for point nazis!

Back