How good is a Dell 2007FP?

Im wondering? How good is a Dell 2007FP? i got one for free and i need some feedback on others that know/owned one

I had one for a while. It's really great for standard (not widescreen) screen. There's a panel lottery, but I think both are good. It's not like other 20 inch monitors where if you lean back or look a little from the side, the color distorts. The backlight was amazingly uniform too, maybe I was lucky though.

ok this is what i have
UW473 = S-PVA Samsung LTM201U1

Im glad it was free LOL

Last edited:
What is the question here? You got a monitor for free, then coming here for input on it? Plug it in and turn it on and look yourself if that is the case. Everyone's eyes are slightly different. What may be a beautiful picture to me, may be different for you. Granted monitors/TVs aren't as subjective as speakers, cars, or shoes, but they are still subjective.

I have an IPS 2007 at work that I use as a 2nd monitor (portrait mode). I love the viewing angles and color-steadiness, but the PVA version is different. Slight gap between monitor display area and bezel is annoying. Good basic work monitor, although I'd pick the 22" IPS that Dell has now over this one.

Back