How good are these Asetek WaterChill kits?

At that price it is hard to go wrong but myself, I would be looking for a Corasir H50 on sale for the single.

The double is the way to go - the rad is worth $40 by itself and the fans are decent, It would be a very inexpensive way to get into water cooling. The other components could be replaced by better units later if desired. It will ahould perform as good or better than the Xig if installed (rad provided cool ambient room air). However that is a good air cooler and if it and your case is set up correctly you should already be getting good performance. To my mind, watercooling is more of a mindset thing.

In short those are good prices to get into WCing IF that is what you want to do.

Its all about the rads and fans as they do the real work and so the single 120 would be comparable to the H50 in performance, the double much better. The real issue is the reliablity and life of the pump and I have no clue.

Thanks for the info. The double was a bit tempting, but the HDT-S1283 does pretty well keeping this quad core cool and there's no way I'd be able to mount everything in my P180 without doing some modding.

Back