How does the 30% cash back ebay thing work?

TS28

Limp Gawd
I'm planning out my next big video card purchase, and I am trying to be as efficient as possible. A dollar saved is a dollar earned!

Help?

Use live.com to search for something basic... like a wii or PS3

Click the first link under the searchbar, should say something about "You could earn 30% cashback" with a little logo

Now type whatever product you want into your search bar on Ebay... find a buy-it-now auction for a decent price.

When you're going through the checkout process, make sure the cashback info is popping up. It will tell you if you're eligible or not, and then right before you confirm purchase or make a final payment it will tell you the amount of cashback.

Maximum $200 per purchase, Max 6 ebay auctions.

I'm getting $170 back on a 4870x2 which brought it down to $390 :D

Use live.com to search for something basic... like a wii or PS3

Click the first link under the searchbar, should say something about "You could earn 30% cashback" with a little logo

Now type whatever product you want into your search bar on Ebay... find a buy-it-now auction for a decent price.

When you're going through the checkout process, make sure the cashback info is popping up. It will tell you if you're eligible or not, and then right before you confirm purchase or make a final payment it will tell you the amount of cashback.

Maximum $200 per purchase, Max 6 ebay auctions.

I'm getting $170 back on a 4870x2 which brought it down to $390 :D

Thanks for the information as I am new to this as well.

yea the rules changed earlier this week, its 12 purchases, and people over at SD are saying the deal will be dying soon because some people dont get the results (the link up top) anymore, so id hurry up and purchase just to be safe.

Back