How do you toggle between desktops for eyefinity?

Edgar

2[H]4U
I want to be able to setup 2 desktops and can't figure out how. I want to be able to hotkey through it so I can switch back and forth quickly.

1 for eyefinity and 1 with just extended desktops.

I have the latest drivers for AMD. Any help appreciated.

Go to your CCC, select desktop management. Set it up extended how you want it (I found it easier to set up extended with the windows display manager and then make a preset in CCC). Go up to Presets, and add a preset. Name it, assign a hotkey if you want (these don't seem to work most of the time).

Then go down and create an eyefinity group. Once you've created your eyefinity group do the same thing, going up to presets and add one for that, assign a hotkey if you like.

In windows 8 the presets will show up on your start screen. You can also use the hotkeys if they work. Otherwise you can right click the CCC icon in the taskbar and select "invoke preset" to switch.

Thanks Ligtasm. That was hella buggy to finally get. I had to do the preset for eyefinity first. Then, the regular desktop in order to get both to work. The hotkeys work too. Thanks again!

Back