Pan - Flow

Thats how I say it because I never noticed the A in the middle before :p

Talonz said:
Pan uh flow as in pan uh sonic

This is the only correct answer.

USMC2Hard4U said:
Pan - Flow

Thats how I say it because I never noticed the A in the middle before :p

But that works just fine if you're in some sort of a hurry!

you must take into consideration there there is Chinese and Japanese makes.

SO this is what you get:

Ja-Pan-uh-Flow and

Chin-a-Flow

;)

Takes some practice, you'll get it. Practice makes perfect.

Didn't realise there was another way to attempt to say it other than "pan-uh-flow"

Talonz said:
Pan uh flow as in pan uh sonic
....we have a winner. Made by Panasonic, of course; never occurred to me to say it any other way.

Regards - B.B.S.

It's funny how all these "how do you pronounce this" threads are started by someone who doesn't pronounce it properly.

Though, they're always entertaining, so I don't want to put off people from continuing to do it. ;)

Is it just me, or are both choices the same? I mean, sure, he took a letter from a syllable and placed it in another syllable, but it's still the same phonetic. When you say it as a word, there's no difference in the choices.

Pan-Af-Lo
Pan-A-Flo

but the question he is asking applies to TONS of words. If u say either one quickly enough they sound the same. I think he means the A as in Add. I think he is asking do u say it like Pan A(dd) Flo or Pan Uh Flo. I could be wrong tho. If he isnt asking this, i dont see why he asked at all. lol

I think the difference between the two is where the accent/stress is in the word. In pan-uh-flo, the stress is at the first syllable, so it sounds like PAN-aflo, versus pan-AF-lo.

spine said:
It's funny how all these "how do you pronounce this" threads are started by someone who doesn't pronounce it properly.

Though, they're always entertaining, so I don't want to put off people from continuing to do it. ;)

At least I "spell" SLI out :p

Anarchonixx said:
Is it just me, or are both choices the same? I mean, sure, he took a letter from a syllable and placed it in another syllable, but it's still the same phonetic. When you say it as a word, there's no difference in the choices.

Pan-Af-Lo
Pan-A-Flo
Two vs three syllables. Pan-Aughlow vs Pan-uh-flow. Say the first one like you have a cold. Just like the "A" in anal...

Now take ANAL for instance. Is it:
1. Eh-Nul
2. Eh-NAL

;)

Now take ANAL for instance. Is it:
1. Eh-Nul
2. Eh-NAL

#2 sounds like the start of Analogy.... <starts random off-topicness about how the old SAT pwned the new one>

Pan A flow
Now lets all get back to OvClking
is it Over Clock ing
or
over cloc king ?
Now see what you started damit
I won't get any sleep tonight Ta Hanks:D
And what really makes me nuts is that this friggin thread has more viewers and comments then my review of the EXOS and GPU Kooler....
I feel so betrayed ;)

Back