How do you pronounce Mario?

How do you pronounce Mario?

• Total voters

Azureth

Supreme [H]ardness
There are two ways I have heard it: Mhar-e-o and Merry-o.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say it Merry-o. Where are the retards that pronounce it like this?

MERRY - O ??

LOL i think hes the Christmas Elf that helps Santa Clause at the mall
I knew i seen him some where before :D
Mar - E - O

look its me LUE - E - G

:D:p:D

Last edited:
Fuckin hell. Have you not seen Nintendo commercials?

"ITS ME! MARIO!" with the shittiest Italian accent.

pronounced "MAWR-EE-OH"

Oh I know it's Mar-e-o. Yet I have heard a number of people in real life as well as people in videos pronounce it Merry-o. Not sure if it's largely due to my location (Oklahoma), but I have heard it pronounced Merry-o a number of times.

Oh I know it's Mar-e-o. Yet I have heard a number of people in real life as well as people in videos pronounce it Merry-o. Not sure if it's largely due to my location (Oklahoma), but I have heard it pronounced Merry-o a number of times.

Then they should be corrected for saying it wrong, lol. It's like the people who call Pokeman "Poke-e-mans" (which I do occasionally just to annoy some people).

tbh, pretty sure I've used both (and heard both) versions regularly. But I'm also Canadian, so language goofiness is rampant.

I hear some people pronounce the "mar" like the "mar" in the planet "mars".
But other people (myself included) pronounce the "mar" like the "mar" in "married".

Potatoes/Pototoes.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone say it Merry-o. Where are the retards that pronounce it like this?

I have always pronounced it this way. When I asked the wife she also said that way. I realise that Mario himself says it differently but he also has an Italian accent. So of course he drags that word into a mess.

Maybe its because I'm a Canadian eh!

66cc86c8bcaecb90038f06b18aa065423649d7ddf3eb81272f04af7f308d3351.jpg

I hear some people pronounce the "mar" like the "mar" in the planet "mars".
But other people (myself included) pronounce the "mar" like the "mar" in "married".

Potatoes/Pototoes.

Wrong.

I have always pronounced it this way. When I asked the wife she also said that way. I realise that Mario himself says it differently but he also has an Italian accent. So of course he drags that word into a mess.

Maybe its because I'm a Canadian eh!

Wrong.

Wrong.

In this thread, apparently.

My favorite part about the Maury show is hearing people pronounce his name.

"Well Murray, my ex-girlfriends a bitch!"

We literaltranslate the name as Mah-Li-Oh, so it stuck to me to use Mahrioh.

Being in Ireland didn't help either, they don't ever use e sound with an 'A', EG apple is pronounced like A-pol instead of like e-pol.

Nintendo needs to go back to it's 16 bit roots in order to sustain any type of credibility after the Wii doomed it's name.

Being bring back classics in a form that is true to the originals.

Sings And BINGO - I mean BIN - Go was his name - O

I mean Merry -O
HAPPY MERRY - O CHRISTMAS Every ONE :D
:D
get your PIZZA Ready Its Time to get HOOKED on tha Brothers

heres something FREE & GREAT FOR KIDS ASWELL AS ADULTS !! you guys can watch ALL The MARIO cartoons here you Want here for FREE !! ENJOY !!

http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/The-Super-Mario-Bros-Super-Show

and OMG and theres the legend of zelda cartoon i about lost it soo many memories :D and a whole lot more other cartoons there as well like transformers and gi joe and the Dungeon and dragons from the 1980s to todays cartoons and for the ladyes care bears and my lil pony and the smurfs (((sings the smurf song))) :D lol are among a few head to the menu bar and then chose by letter of the alphabit or use the search bar at the top and if you register on there site you can download CARTOON episodes
theres even an animia channal cartoon Tab one there as well !

here is the main site http://kisscartoon.me/

You Can Know relive Your Childhood and make NEW memories watching cartoons again with your family and friends with this website its saturday morning cartoons all Over AGAIN
except you dont have to get up at 6 am to watch your favorite show LOL :D LOVE THAT SITE !!

HR HUFF N PUFF or was it HR PUFF N STUFF LOL ither way some one was smoking something back then to make that show LOL watch it and youll see what i mean :D you 2 will be tripping once you see it

& Land of the Lost was a good one back then 2

I hope you all Enjoy the cartoon link :D :D:D

& MERRY CHRISTMAS

Time to do the Mar - io DANCE lets do the MARIO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkQTgjGboWQ

HAIL Captain Lou albano aka MARIO

Last edited:
Back