How do you handle sloppy fan stickers?

hossdaddy

2[H]4U
Hey guys,

I recently completed my rgb setup but unfortunately they came with poorly placed stickers in the middle of the fan which has resulted in a wobbly look on 3 of them.

I tried to use a sharpie on it while its spinning but that made almost no difference. I am pretty sure I am not the first person to have this issue and need some help here guys.

TIA!

yes I thought about that but when I tried to do that they are tearing and are really stuck on there.

Let'em tear. Just get all the residue off afterwards. Surely you can handle removing a sticker.

They make adhesive remover to assist you if you need it. I don't know that I've ever actually looked at one of my fans contemplating the way it looks for more than 1 second anyway.

If you can't get the residue off, just put your own stickers on there!

Removing stickers is a bit of an art I've honed over the years, hate stickers. Careful with solvents, they can melt plastic. Rubbing alcohol is the only one that will never melt plastic. One trick in getting residue is to take some masking tape and press and peel repeatedly.

Heat it up a little bit, grab the edge with a razor blade and peel. You can actually restick them at this point if you wanted to try and center them.

Back