how do you delete cookies?

Mayhs

2[H]4U
ive just bought a computer from my friend at an irresistable price, which im going to use as a media centre computer and i booted it up it all worked and everything, i went onto the internet and the cookies were disgusting...how do i delete them?

IE>Tools>Internet options>delete cookies? I am assuming that is what your asking, if not, no offense intended.

ad-aware should be able to remove the cookies, or remove the 'msn version of the internet' and use firefox.

I'd highly suggest doing a format and reinstall of Windows. That'll give you a clean slate to work with. If he's as "dirty" as you're saying, then there's no telling what's been "yes clicked" duriing his escapades.

(PS IE is definately still on the machine even if MSN Explorerr is set to default.

thnx...

i probably am going to reinstall windows when i have the time:)

thnx people!

I'm surprised your friend didn't take care of it before he sold it. Guess he has no shame :D

yeah hes like that...me n him are close friends and hes always telling me to visit these sites but because of my good upbringing i dont...but i never knew he was THAT dirty...

thnx:)...ill have to download it later my friends asked me to download his album to see how it is...his server is waay too slow tho :(

Back