how do I set chapters into a DVD I burn

musicman_ace

Limp Gawd
I have Roxio DVD builder and I can't find the function to allow me to set chapter markers. If someone knows how to, or knows what software I need to use to do this, please let me know. I'm hoping that I'm not missing something obvious when I'm using Roxio, but it has happened before.

<edit>
Ok, I checked my version of DVD builder, and I have Roxio DVD Builder 1.1.1.24
I went through its really cheesy tutorial and it didn't say anything about being able to create chapters. Google has very nice tutorials on how to do it, but they are all for the Roxio Suite 7.5 which I'm guessing has a higher version of DVD Builder.

Is there any secondary software to allow this. Preferrably free.

Thanks for any help
Adam

I'm not sure about Roxio, but with Nerovision and the required DVD video plugin you can do that.

It comes up in a dialog box so there should be a button you click or a box you check some where.

Added info to original post. It may be that I need a newer version of DVD Builder to do this.

Also, is there a program to delete frames, because I just did a test burn and the size is just over a 4.7G dvd. I can probably delete a good 5-7 minutes from the end, but I wouldn't know how to do that.

DVD Shrink lets you set the start and end point of a DVD. I know when I back up my DVD I cut off the credits to save some compression.

This is an MPEG file from my TV capture card. Not .vob files. sorry for not mentioning that.

Back