How do I increase my Gerasim output?

DooKey

[H]F Junkie
I see some folks putting out good numbers, but I'm only doing about 3 or 4k per day with 2x 16 thread boxes. Would appreciate the secret.

Geresim is an odd site to navigate but you may have your computers hidden as I can't see your results (Dookey) to help diagnose. I'm not doing anything special other than not having the Test separator sub-project app selected. IIRC it provides low credits compared to the others.

Montu you should be getting about 40K ppd from a 16 thread Ryzen running the spstarter app.

Edit: An afterthought. Check that you're always connected to the internet and that you're not starving your rigs of work by making sure that the maximum number of work units are selected on the project preferences page eg Max tasks in progress = 128

Edit2: 2nd afterthought. If you have a early 1st gen Ryzen with the segfault error it may not be able to always run the spstarter app successfully. You'd be better running the Graph coloring app.

Last edited:
also, do you have the visual c++ versions for their apps? 2010 and 2013 are both needed depending on work units. I have links to them in the all inclusive list. Make sure to install 32 and 64 bit versions.

Thanks guys. I had to update preferences to get things going.

Geresim is an odd site to navigate but you may have your computers hidden as I can't see your results (Dookey) to help diagnose. I'm not doing anything special other than not having the Test separator sub-project app selected. IIRC it provides low credits compared to the others.

Don't forget it's DooKey if searching for my BOINC name.

I'm running one rig 4669v3 for more than 10 days already. Average PPD is about 75K.

Phoenicis, what are you getting for 2990WX/2950X/1950X?

Someone with 2990WX is producing 420K PPD in rakesearch. That's impressive.

upload_2019-1-19_13-35-51.png

pututu I'm getting about 175K ppd out of each 2990WX. I don't have one anymore but the ppd for the 1950X was just under 95K for spstarter.

Back