How did you like Forza 6?

maro

Gawd
Microsoft has a sale on Forza 6 Ultimate edition for the next day or two. I think it's $25 if you're a Gold subscriber and includes all or most of the DLC. I was more interested in Forza 7 because of the option to play on my PC as well, but it is not a deal breaker.

This will be my first Forza game, and only console racing game I've ever tried besides Gran Turismo 1-3 (which I consider a gold standard of console racing games). These days my racing game needs are well fulfilled with PC and my tastes range from ridiculous arcade to hardcore sim... it just has to be 'fun' and Turismo was good at that

I've always wanted to try out the Forza series, and the current sale has me tempted, so my question is what is your opinion of Forza 6?

Forza 6 is my second favorite entry in the main series after Forza 4. Only reason 4 beats 6 for me is the overall presentation is better along with having a better list of cars (in my opinion). 7 just feels too dumbed down compared to previous entries in the series from an overall gameplay perspective, even though the physics are as good as they've ever been. 6 is a very good point to jump in with the series.

Thanks for the reply. The sale is on til midnight tonight I think. Probably gonna snag it and see what 'Microsoft's Gran Turismo' is like!

Back