How can i insure a paypal payment?

Deutch420

Gawd
Hello, im thinkg about buying a laptop through Ebay. But i am not a big fan of paying for a product before you even see it. I saw on paypals site, that they will insure packages up to 500$ for no additional cost. But how do u insure a laptop for around 2K?? if anyone can help me i would REALLY apprecite it. Thanks a lot!

they only provide "insurance" from verified Premier sellers if i can remember correctly

I'm paying through Paypal right now and it seems that now they are making you buy insurance :-|

IISEVIL said:
I'm paying through Paypal right now and it seems that now they are making you buy insurance :-|

Strange, I've never encountered that on eBay and/or PayPal. Although the most expensive item I purchased was only approximately $100 USD, FYI>

:confused: ok now I am scared... only pay'd 65$$ and it wanted me to pay another 4 for a "money back guarantee" or something like that :-| I really hope I wasn't just screwed...

on an unrelated note:

(T_T) someone hold me (T_T) I have no social skills and never quite rebounded from my GF dumping me.. (T_T) I'm going to die alone (T_T)

wait.. you were asking me that ebay question? sorry, I asnwered then thought that you were asking him/her so tried to delete my asnwer post :-| sorry

wasn't an auction.. I wired money for something I am getting through here.. I never ecountered that on ebay.. but then I haven't gotten anything through ebay in a few months now..

went to paypal, then to pay seller.. then chose seller and amount.. then the next page asked for confirmation and gave me the option for the guarantee... :-|

I've sent money that way before but not for over a year.. never saw that option before...

Back