How can I get past this "Must be in the UNited States" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While it should be very easy to get around, it does break forum rules to get around security measures.

That really doesn't appear to be a security measure. Those shows are based on North American being a region, which last I checked, includes Canada and Mexico. @OP, use a proxy located in the US maybe, but since they're streaming, you just may be screwed. :(

movax said:
That really doesn't appear to be a security measure. Those shows are based on North American being a region, which last I checked, includes Canada and Mexico. @OP, use a proxy located in the US maybe, but since they're streaming, you just may be screwed. :(
Do you have any links on how to set up a proxy? I have never done that before. I'm using Firefox by the way.

I'm in Canada also. This bugs me because taking a day trip to america is no problem for me. So why can't I watch it?

[H]exx said:
Hurr

I tried setting up a proxy connection but none of them worked, still gives me the same stuff, even tried "What's my proxy dot com" and it showed the correct proxy address, but it didn't work. Chances are it's because of my lame internet connection.

Damnit, somebody upload the venture bros season 2 episode one to youtube or something. I wouldn't mind so much if teletoon wasn't a worthless excuse for a T.V. stations. Sure get the boondocks in days, but anything GOOD? NOOOO we have to take a YEAAAR for it to come, then pretend it's brand new.

1. This infringes on the copyright act.
2. If the proxy isn't working, it's most likely because the packet dest. in the header is not being stripped away, or it's not setup right, etc.
3. Depending where you are, suck it up...you probably have the WRC you could go watch :p

[H]exx said:
1. This infringes on the copyright act.
Like I said, most (if not all shows) are licensed to either the same station, the same station's affiliates in each country, or licensed per region, in this case North America. He's just being screwed over by a lamely designed website.

movax said:
That really doesn't appear to be a security measure. Those shows are based on North American being a region,
Where did you read that?

We're really not here to tell you how to circumvent other sites' rules and regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back