How can I extract XMP data from my RAM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ1892

[H]ard|Gawd
Anyone know how I can extract the XMP data from my RAM? I would like to import it into DRAM Calculator For Ryzen. I tried Thaiphoon Burner but I can't get it working on my system even with admin privileges and turning off Windows Security.

Edit:
Nevermind, figured it out.

The solution was to follow the readme for Thaiphoon Burner.

There's a registry change you need to do on the current version. I reverted the change back after extracting the XMP profile information.

Last edited:
Anyone know how I can extract the XMP data from my RAM? I would like to import it into DRAM Calculator For Ryzen. I tried Thaiphoon Burner but I can't get it working on my system even with admin privileges and turning off Windows Security.

Edit:
Nevermind, figured it out.
Thanks for helping everyone out with posting your solution as well.

For anyone interested the timings that DRAM Calculator for Ryzen provided after importing a the XMP data were significantly tighter than without importing. Not at home right now so I can't show the comparison, but if anyone is interested I will post screenshots. Without importing it was 16-16-16-32-1T at 3800MT/s at 1.36v... after importing it was along the lines of 14-14-14-(forgot tRAS)-1T at 3800MT/s and 1.42v. My kit is a 4000MT/s 16-16-16-36-1T at 1.4v (F4-4000C16D-32GVKA).

I'm not sure if it can really run those timings but I will test it out tonight as I didn't have much time last night after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back