How can I download files in that way?

colore

Limp Gawd
Hello!

I need some help please

I want to download a list of urls from a website that I have a login and I login via a form (I suppose it uses a cookie to authenticate).

How can I load the urls to a program and have it download them for me, using the cookie from the web browser?

Also, I need to wait a delay between each downloading of url, so that it won't abuse the server.

Can you tell me please how to do that?

Thanks!

Can you get a copy of Linux on a bootable Live CD?

What you're looking to do is using wget in a loop with a sleep in between. Do you have to enter the credentials just once? or each picture?

are you serious I need a Linux on a bootable Live CD to do that???????

I enter the credentials once and it uses a cookie I suppose

Sounds like a job for some javascript in the browser, but that is not my forte.

im not sure im understading the issues correctly, but have you tried using a simple web spider ?

teleport pro is one i have used before with great succes for mass downloading

i can't believe you cannot understand and you overengineer the issue!

I just need a download manager that I will load a list of urls and it will download them using the cookie from web browser!

I just want it to delay few seconds between each download!

i can't believe you cannot understand and you overengineer the issue!

I just need a download manager that I will load a list of urls and it will download them using the cookie from web browser!

I just want it to delay few seconds between each download!

i cant believe you cant understand that what you are saying it not exact descriptive.
by your wording its hard to see if its the login to the list you need or if its the login to the sites on the list.
or that you haven't described which format those urls are in.

also i cant belive you can use the word overenginering it if you don't have a solution then what is it overenginered compared too... not doing it? In that case you will pretty much see any solutions as beeing overenginered. how effective is your current solutions compare wise ?

With that attitude towards a person trying to help you i sure feel that i would like to tell you exactly how easy it is...but it not me having an issues with a simple mass download.

you could have been all set up by now but instead.... good luck or something.

you got that and then you brought in an ungrateful attitude.
and you still haven't clarified the issues of the missing information about the task at hand.

if you followed peoples advice you would have been set up by now

Back