How BIG Is Your Video Game Console Hard Drive Thread.

Xbox 360 is 120GB about 50% used
Wii is 4GB (SD Card) about 30% used
PS3 is 120GB about 10% used

HD2 16GB (sd card) about 33% used got some hifty games on thatplus a PS1 and SNES emulator

40gb in my ps3. I keep all my media on desktop pcs and stream it with ps3 media server.
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

My 360 had one of those 120gb Elite hard drives in it.

Fantastic deal on it from Amazon back when I got it.

640GB on the PS3.
once the 256mb SSD is more affordable, im putting that sucker in the ps3.

Also use PS3 media server and put in Avatar.. 50Gb file!

Just bought the Western Digital Scorpio Black 320GB :D

It has been a long time coming for my original 80GB model!

Have a 2gb sd card in my wii.

My 360 is the 250gig codmw2 model. My old 20 gig's dvd drive was starting to flake out and I was out of space. Said fuck it and got the cod model because at the time it was 100 bucks more then the elite with double the space, a game, and a second controller. It was also the only 250gig model out(got it when it launched).

Have a bunch of space left on it and have a few games installed.

Xbox 360 Slim: Velociraptor Flashed to a 120GB Using HDDHACKR. It's plenty fast and plenty big enough. if i need more i'll delete stuff.

What is the largest size the PS3 supports? Can you put 1TB+ in ?

What is the largest size the PS3 supports? Can you put 1TB+ in ?

I believe the OS / FS will support 1TB+ drives, but you'd need to find a sufficiently thin 2.5" drive for it to clear inside the cage used. I think there are 1TB laptop drives that'll fit now, but not certain.

I'm using a 500GB WD Scorpio Black in mine.

id love to get a 1tb in the ps3, my 640gb is full to the brim!

I still have the stock 120gb drive in my PS3. No real need for more space at the moment.

i have a 320 gb ps3, but saw someone put a 750gb in there ps3, is it just like a computer with the swaps or is there specifics to have? i would love you put 750gb or more in my ps3

i have a 320 gb ps3, but saw someone put a 750gb in there ps3, is it just like a computer with the swaps or is there specifics to have? i would love you put 750gb or more in my ps3

Any standard height 2.5" SATA drive will fit and format, up to at least 750GB, possibly 1TB and more. I'd recommend getting a 7200RPM drive as long as you're going to make the swap. 320GB should really be more than enough, though.

With what? Game installs? Because if you're filling it with media, "you're doin' it wrong."

why am i doing it wrong?

got about 150 gig of game installs, 20 gig in music, 10 gig in photos, the rest in movies/playtv. Dont have a desktop pc/streaming pc, dont need one, why spend an extra £300 + electric on a basic streaming pc if i dont have to?

I just bought a new xbox slim 250 gb because the original I had was just sooo damn annoying with its' 20gb drive. Couldn't install more then two games along with the DLC/demos/XBLA games you had it was a pita. Figured it was time to upgrade so I'm happy now, much smaller space for it to take up and much quieter to boot.

MY ps3 is the 120gb version.

Anyone else using a first gen heavy weight 20GB/60GB PS3? Without a swapped HDD of corse.

200GB in the PS3, only 20GB in my XBox 360 Elite. Got it used without a hdd, bought the cheapest one I could find.

Back