Votes: 3 6.1%
  • 512gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • more than 512gb?

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

ar09

Gawd
I want to know about ssds only, this time. How big is your SSD?

Last edited:
I am slightly embarrassed to admit that size matters and I drew the short end of the the SSD stick. 30gb vertex here, at least it's not a turbo then it would be the smallest and fastest available.

80GB but too small for OS + VMs. I am waiting for the ability to use the SSD as a cache like ZFS does. Or a hybrid WDC black drive.

shocked to be the only 32GB user here. I know there are plenty others who jumped on the recent deals for 32GB, come on in and vote! :D

I have a couple different ones in different PC's, so I can't vote.

shocked to be the only 32GB user here. I know there are plenty others who jumped on the recent deals for 32GB, come on in and vote! :D

The deals are good, but I think 32GB is barely enough room for Win 7 64 plus applications, let-alone install games (and still keep 20% free). I would consider 40 the absolute bare-minimum for an SSD with useful space.

I like my 60GB Agility, because I can have 3-4 games installed at any one time, and they can all benefit from the SSD load times. And you can use virtual links to move games you don't want to uninstall to external drives.

80GB. I had been using a 36gb 15k scsi drive as my boot before so 80gb seemed like a lot of space.

50GB Vertex LE - I think they are updating the firmware to open it up to 60gb but I will probably just stick with this, it seems perfect with 2 or 3 games installed.

Are you serious?

Which SSDs?

OCZSSDPX is 2TB, but their comming out with bigger 512mb NAND modules at some point to boost it to 4TBs. Thats the only big one I can think of...

Mines a 64Gb Corsair. OS and giant pagefile only.

Back