How badly will Starforce mess up my rig?

joemama

[H]F Junkie
I really want to download Cross racing championship because I loved 1nsane also made by Invictus...but it has Starforce. Is it easy to get rid of it hoses my box?

It may do nothing like Silent Hunter III did to mine, or it might totally fuck it up. Hard to tell. Get a recent backup either way.

odds are in your favor nothing will happen. Just if it does ...have fun :)

(I have a couple of starforce games and only one gave me the headache of the game not working)

First it will seem like nothing is wrong... then BAM your family will be murdered.

But it wont end there, SF will make it look like you killed them, with no way of proving your inocence, you will get life in prison.

Bubba will rape you all day and and even GOD and JESUS will turn there backs on you.

Why will this happen... let me tell you.. because Starforce eats babies!

As a matter of princible, I do not buy starforce protected games.. But the chances are good that nothing bad will happen to your rig.. Just make sure you ghost your pc b4 installing.. And after you uninstall the game, make sure you get SF off your system.. It usually is NOT uninstalled when the game is.. Google around for SF removal tips..

Playing a SF protected game is like sleeping with a prostitute, both are great fun, and as long as you take certain precautions for both deeds, b4 and after, you are prolly going to be alright...

LordBritish said:
I had to reformant and resintall windows and I lost all my MP3z and pr0n.

Partitions are your friend.

Majin said:
First it will seem like nothing is wrong... then BAM your family will be murdered.

/thread gg no re.

I didn't have any probs with SF when I played TrackMania:Nations but when I tried to uninstall the stuff it was a pain. Some goolge-ing eventually fixed that. Just be aware of what it puts on your machine and how to take it off.

GORANKAR said:
As a matter of princible, I do not buy starforce protected games.. But the chances are good that nothing bad will happen to your rig.. Just make sure you ghost your pc b4 installing.. And after you uninstall the game, make sure you get SF off your system.. It usually is NOT uninstalled when the game is.. Google around for SF removal tips..

Playing a SF protected game is like sleeping with a prostitute, both are great fun, and as long as you take certain precautions for both deeds, b4 and after, you are prolly going to be alright...
lol...you guys are witty little devils. :p Good to know that it can be removed after I'm tired of the game though.

joemama said:
I really want to download Cross racing championship because I loved 1nsane also made by Invictus...but it has Starforce. Is it easy to get rid of it hoses my box?
Do you really want to support a game that makes you ask that question?

Back