How are these temperatures on my i7 2600K

beyonddc

Limp Gawd
How are these temperatures on my i7 2600k. I am not sure what is the average temperature of i7 2600K during load. I didn't overclock my CPU and memory. These are stock settings.

I just ran the Intel Burnin Test with 10 iterations.

20120203burintest.jpg

They both look cool.
Mine runs pretty warm at 4.4ghz with H60 and 2 fans. 65-72*

I have a cooler master hyper 212+ CPU cooler.

I have my i7-2600k at 4.6 and spike to 82* on very high. Most of the time the temps are sitting in the mid 70's. Just the heat spike as the fan is revving up.

What fan(s) are you using? Just the stock?

I just bought 2 120 sickelflows that I am thinking of putting on the 212+ for push-pull instead of stock. Any ideas how that would work for me?

Those temps are good, imo, btw.

I have my i7-2600k at 4.6 and spike to 82* on very high. Most of the time the temps are sitting in the mid 70's. Just the heat spike as the fan is revving up.

What fan(s) are you using? Just the stock?

I just bought 2 120 sickelflows that I am thinking of putting on the 212+ for push-pull instead of stock. Any ideas how that would work for me?

Those temps are good, imo, btw.
I am using the stock fan that came with 212+. It's Winter right now and my room is very cool so it's hard to say these results are accurate.

Looks ok. You can probably get to 4.6GHZ without adding any voltage if you OC and keep decent temps.

Your ram performance looks a little low. Windows 7 with SP2 helps maximize your cpu ram performance by maximizing AVX processing.

Looks ok. You can probably get to 4.6GHZ without adding any voltage if you OC and keep decent temps.

Your ram performance looks a little low. Windows 7 with SP2 helps maximize your cpu ram performance by maximizing AVX processing.

Should i enable XMP in my BIOS? Would that improve my RAM performance?

Another question... after 10 iterations of Intel burnin test, the Cooler Master hyler 212+ heatsink didn't get warm at all. Is it normal?

Back