How About some 8043x1600 Goodness

Guys,

Just got 2 of my 3 GTX 480's installed in my new beast and wanted to show off some very nice 8043x1600 Goodness. What a better way to do this than with the GRAND CANYON North Rim!

TripleDisplays8043x1600-email.jpg

Enjoy.....I'm peeing myself right now :D

Finally! Pictures. You've been teasing us for a week now lol.
Very nice setup. Now for some pictures of your new cards :)

awesome. congrats. massive desktop space AND the deskspace to handle it all ftw.

Coke: Zero?

Have some dignity man.

J/K, your setup looks really sweet. I'm a sucker for L-shape or corner desks. :D

Hey I had to wait for all the shit to arrive man! LOL.... had to take my time... I'll post some pics when I get the third card in and finalize the build. My watercooling stuff should be here next week so when its done I'll have a ton of pics.

Guys the 800D case from Corsair is unbelievable, Oh my God.... that wire managment is fantastic. I'm running dual 480's now in my case, can't hear a peep with the H70 waterblock and they are sitting at 49 and 56C. What a system so far!

Here you go, I'm waiting for the third, it's coming Monday. Also waiting for 3 more HyperX modules.

InsideNewSystem9-2010.jpg

until you get that third card, you can run the second gpu on the third slot for better cooling and x16/x16. Thats probably gonna give u a little difference on your setup considering your monitors lol. Sounds like your three 480s will be watercooled by the time you get all that in .

Oh man... this is so quiet... I should have water cooled my cpu years ago.... can't wait to wc the gpu blocks.

Nice rig! Now time to post some benchies!:D I'm very curious what you get from that setup at that resolution.

Great. Now just get rid of those Bose and I will be jealous. Congrats though.

I'm playing, "Hooting and Howling" from the Wild Beasts and the AM7's are Rockin!

Need a powered sub though. If I buy one more thing my Wife is going to chop my head off with a spoon.

How did you get 8043x1600? Is that 3x 30" at 7680x1600 with bezel correction resolution or something?

Me jealous! I poor compared to that setup. I love the pics tho! Please keep them coming. Gotta go get my bib so i don't drool all over myself.

Hmm...so surround with 3 gpus has been fixed? Or just using the 3rd for physx?

Cool setup, btw, your picture makes the middle monitor look small. :p
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

Depends on the game as to how well 3 GPUs work in Surround. Scaling in 3D however tends to work VERY well.

lol... the 3rd will be here on Monday. Yeah, the middle monitor does look like a little 30" baby.

I'll tell anyone - if you have an opportunity to visit the Grand Canyon - Oh My GOD...DO IT... even in 8000 res it's breathtaking but I swear to GOD if you experience it in real life it WILL take your breath away - I gasped beyond my control when I took this pic....it just came out... g a s p ...

Some asked for more pics, I've got a nice scotch and snappin some shots...in the digitalcave tonite....wife out with like 10 girlfriends lol.....

_TOM0041.jpg

_TOM0052.jpg

DragonAge3464x1600.jpg

DragonAge23464x1600.jpg

_TOM0067.jpg
notice the scotch lol...

Last edited:
Well, you have the same 30" as me and I know that's not 2681.

So writing that you have 8043 is simply a lie. It's 7680 like everyone else.
No, it's called bezel correction, learn about the technology so you don't look so foolish next time.

Some asked for more pics, I've got a nice scotch and snappin some shots...in the digitalcave tonite....wife out with like 10 girlfriends lol.....
notice the scotch lol...
Those are some great shots, glad you got your rig up after all that planning. And cheers to the scotch, I fancy a good bourbon myself, but hell, that's close enough :cool:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you post a screen shot pic of fallout 3? Get on top of a rock cliff and snap a pic please

Fuck man that is a thing of beauty. Pre marriage and kid days for me this could have been a reality. Time changes things. I think I need a new career path to make more $$$ I miss those days :D

Congrats digitalcaveman!!!

Thank you for the great pictures. May I also ask what you do for a living so I know where I can go to make money like that?

Back