How about Painkiller already? For 360?!

Ub3rn00b

[H]ard|Gawd
Many of you are Painkiller fans. Many of you have perhaps never heard of the game. Well after many many delays for the XBOX version, it finally came out either just before or just after (I can't remember which) the release of the XBOX 360. I heard that there would be backward compatibility for original XBOX games and I still bought Painkiller to be played on the 360. I had an original XBOX but it was on its last leg. I got to play it a few times. I still had the PC version so I was fine with that if I ever wanted to play anyway.

Update after update has come out and they still have yet to implement compatibility with Painkiller.

We should start a poll and get Microsoft to realize there are so many people waiting to play Painkiller!!! Come on!!!
Or how about a new Painkiller game for 360? t3h w00tness? Ok...

One of those games that actually runs well on my PC, so never thought to pick it up for a console...

I wouldn't even want to play it on my 360. It played so well on PC, I figure using a controller would just ruin it (and yes, I have played a fair number of FPSes on my 360).

well it's already on the console...on original XBOX.
And Unreal was said to be too fast as well. And that's on XBOX too. And is compatible with the 360.

I don't know why I never got Painkiller. I heard of the game, but I guess I just didn't follow it too closely, as it was getting ready to come out. Was there a demo in OXM? I'll have to dig through my old disks :)

You can probably find the original for the PC for less than $10. The expansion for it was one of the hardest games I can remember.

I don't know why I never got Painkiller. I heard of the game, but I guess I just didn't follow it too closely, as it was getting ready to come out. Was there a demo in OXM? I'll have to dig through my old disks :)

Grab it if you can find it. It's one of the most enjoyable games I've ever played. The expansion is freaking hard too.

Back