HOTTT!! LG E2350V 23" LED LCD $149.99 no rebates BM only

I have this monitor on of of my other computers, it is very nice highly recommend it.

Anyone know if this screen can swivel? Would be nice to have this next to my main screen but vertical...

One of my friends picked one of these up for the same price at Fry's 2 months ago or so.

You won't notice much difference with LED backlights other than the lack of warm-up time and the color balance won't gradually change (over years) as it would with CCFL backlights. I'm sure dynamic contrast would have some potential if the LEDs were arranged nicely though, never tried that.

Nevermind this is the LED model I have the regular LCD model and no it doesn't swivel. Also I saw the LED version in person, didn't like the color it was producing.

son of a b**** seriously 5 million contrast?

There is no official standard for contrast ratios so the numbers are generally meaningless unless you're comparing within each brand (i.e. LG vs LG instead of LG vs Dell).

150799_1659456776732_1546553818_1564280_496195_n.jpg

Of course. 21.5 inch regular LCD's sell for about $150 and they are asking the same price for a different beast and a little more real estate.

just from the store
came back with nothing
apparently 75 are in stock
and they are on hold for their employees
wtf

WTF kind of shit is that? I'd report them to the corporate offices.

just sent an e-mail to their online rep
that was horrible
those idiots just standing around laughing and joking around
probably worse than worst buy folks
not even sure that is possible
made 2 hours trip for nothing

After talking to someone in the local store on the phone I figured it was a bait and switch. I was told they had 2 in the store and only 5 in the warehouse. "They're going fast". I didn't waste my time going to the store after work.

I just bought a 23" from microcenter (1920x1080) for $129...the 25" is 149.....the 21 is 99.99 (1920x1080 as well)

Back