Hotter than a house on fire -- SPACE AGE THERMAL COMPOUND < $4 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like standard white crap goop in a tube, and packaged as SPACE AGE TECHNOLOGY.

I would say this is about as warm as Liquid Nitrogen.

"............dissipates thermal hemmorhoidal activity to acceptable levels; keeping you comfortably safe in your pantaloons for hours."

In for 2 :D

lol..... Yeah I mean, ill take arctic silver over this. :p Probably is typical white goop and took label off trying to make some money. :p

When people advertise things as "space age" I always wonder if they realize the "space age" began in the 50's....

When people advertise things as "space age" I always wonder if they realize the "space age" began in the 50's....

lol yeah I was just thinking that...but where can I get the industrial sized 55 gallon drum of this plz?

Darn, my Core 2 isn't on the list of supported processors, I guess I'm going to be stuck with a hot running processor...:p

Darn, my Core 2 isn't on the list of supported processors, I guess I'm going to be stuck with a hot running processor...:p

All you guys can knock it off... this stuff was rated 10/10... 5 out of 5 stars... and product of the year award in all PC Magazines! Don't knock it that it beat Artic Silver 5 in all comparisons... It is a really hot deal & you should bite...

I did! :)

lol..... Yeah I mean, ill take arctic silver over this. :p Probably is typical white goop and took label off trying to make some money. :p

But SPECTRA COOL is superior to silicone and silver compounds!

Definitely not just Military grade materials but a much higher quality product than D.O.D. MIL-DTL-47113D requirements.

better watch out.. the Russians might get this.

All you guys can knock it off... this stuff was rated 10/10... 5 out of 5 stars... and product of the year award in all PC Magazines! Don't knock it that it beat Artic Silver 5 in all comparisons... It is a really hot deal & you should bite...

I did! :)

Show some links or scans... looks like generic crap to me.

their web site is sooo generic it is FUNNY!

http://www.spectracool.com/

I don't think the boat was even scheduled to pick him up. :D

Not after fifteen replies, anyway.

Hahahaha, someone throw me a bone here.

This sounds like those commercials for the hair spray.

All they need is Billy Mayes to do this ad for them and they are all set.

I love this from the website:
"Most heat sinks have a terribly uneven and rough mating surface"

tee-hee...mating!:D

BTW- IBTL

Incase any of you ever touch this space age technology, be sure to read the mulitple warning notices!!

KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN!

Stick, Cap, Syringe and plastic bag are an eye, choking, suffocation and ingestion hazard.

HAHAHAHA

I received my order of “SPECTRA COOL” the other day and have had a few chances now to test it out in different settings and applications. On all my tests so far, I must say that this is an exceptional product. I custom build liquid cooled computer systems and have used all the different versions of thermal paste, and after using the SPECTRA COOL, I have found the product I will be sticking with for good.

Oooookay!!!

their headquarters are in some no name town in missouri, its gotta be good (I live in missouri and have never heard of stoutland)

SPECTRA COOL thermal compound is compatible with all of today's high heat processors including INTEL Pentium II III 4 HT CELERON XEON and AMD K6-2 K6-III K7 ATHLON 64 MP FX XP OPTERON SEMPRON DURON processors and is highly recommended for OVERCLOCKING.

ok no listing for AM2, dammit Im out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back