Hotmail no longer supports mail browsing?

baco80

Weaksauce
Seems like it wont show more than 2 pages (70 mail max) on the general inbox. It was possible before browsing inbox by pages, but seems its no longer possible or there may be a hidden setting to get it again.

before,
img12.jpg

img94.jpg

now,
hotmail.jpg

TBH hotmail had turned to shit. I'm annoyed that when i press the back button after reading a mail. It doesn't bring me back to my inbox instead i'm back the main page.

Hotmails internal blacklist has become a pain in the ass as well. You now get blacklisted from hotmail.com for nothing

my hotmail account was activated less then 6 months after hotmail started, many years ago. i have watched it spiral into the garbage pile that it is today, which is why i finally dumped that account 6 months ago. hotmail is absolute garbage.

Hotmail is crap. I can still browse 19 pages of emails on an ancient account of mine and the navigation looks the same as yours.

Hotmail is crap. I can still browse 19 pages of emails on an ancient account of mine and the navigation looks the same as yours.

Ive lost mail navigation, I have just the 2 first pages for browsing. Other than that, I have to use search function to find older mails... anyone more have this problem?

Well I've checked again and it seems to be OK now, just like your pic. The numbers of pages are gone although, but at leas I can browse to older mails.

Thanks.

Back