Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number gameplay

I was late to the Hotline Miami party, I won't make that mistake again.

The way the plot was presented kept you befuddled enough to stay til the end in the first one. I worry that they won't be able to recreate that without retreading the same plot device and making it a cliche. The crazy mindless killing was fun but I want a good plot too.

Well it's been delayed like half a year already, I would hope that is what they are doing. They have been in development for a long time for the squeal.
Right from the video, you actually play as a person with dialog this time, it looks like you are part of some group/gang with other people, and we already see the plot starting here at the party which everyone is bored of which leads into the gameplay. Which is obviously different now with the 2 people at once thing. I think this one is going to be a much bigger game than the first ever was.

There is a section of cut scene that looks cut out. Like a part was purposely skipped or just not done.
I hope they finish the game this year. The first delay was odd, and its been months since we last saw any new footage.

I really hope this sequel lives up to the first. Now that the sheen of originality has worn off, I wonder how they will expand the gameplay and keep things fresh/interesting.

If its full of materialistic bimbo annoying sluts and macho wannabe worse then jersey shore cokehead douches it will live up to the citys name :/

Back