Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number - Collector's Edition (Vinyl + Game (Q1 2015 release!?)

LeviathanZERO

Supreme [H]ardness
1BC78Xg.jpg

http://store.iam8bit.com/collections/hotline-miami/products/hlm2

The Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Collector's Edition Vinyl is a three-disc set featuring 28 selected tracks from the game's intense and driving soundtrack. Featuring music from returning Hotline Miami artists including: M|O|O|N, El Huervo and Perturbator -- as well as artists new to Hotline Miami 2: Megadrive, Mitch Murder, and Magic Sword. The vinyl set also includes a custom phone card containing a download code for Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number and the full digital soundtrack via Steam (Mac, Windows, Linux).

The set includes three 180 gram discs, housed in a tri-fold jacket, showcasing original art by Niklas Åkerblad. When unfolded, the jacket expands to an incredible 12" x 36" long! There's even more art in here that will be revealed soon!

FAQ:

When will these ship?
This set will ship out in Q1 2015, right before the game is released. It's our goal to get the vinyl shipped right alongside the launch. We don't have an exact release date yet... but will keep you updated via email.

What's the track listing?
We've been sworn to secrecy! The Hotline Miami team doesn't want to spoil the surprise.

How do I download the game and digital soundtrack?
Each 3 disc set contains a collectible Hotline Miami 2 phone card. Simply scratch off to reveal your Steam download code. Both the game AND full digital soundtrack are yours via Steam!

What's the weight of the vinyl?
All three discs are 180 grams, making them less prone to warping over time. For audiophiles, this means premium quality, through and through.

If I order now, when will my card be charged?
The charge occurs at point of purchase.

Also:
oYG5mN8.png

Hnnnnnnnnnngggggg...

Last edited:
The original seemed over hyped. The game needed Guru Gamer level difficulty.

The original seemed over hyped. The game needed Guru Gamer level difficulty.

I paid $2, I think.
I dont remember hype, only later word of mouth, which is why I got it on a sale.
And that music is the shit. Game is fun as hell.

I haven't yet finished the game, but so far it hasn't grabbed me nearly as much as the first. The soundtrack is much more hit/miss, and I'm not sure I really care about the story. Bummer.

EDIT: Just to clarify, there are definitely plenty of hits on the soundtrack, but I'm not sure in aggregate whether it's as classic as the first.

Last edited:
I hear a lot of people saying they aren't into this game as much as the first

I'm not entirely sure why? It's very similar, and very much deserves the title of sequel. It's fucking killer

I hear a lot of people saying they aren't into this game as much as the first

I'm not entirely sure why? It's very similar, and very much deserves the title of sequel. It's fucking killer

I'm not quite sure myself, but I think it has something to do with the amount of story they tried to cram into it. It was as though it took itself too seriously. The first felt mysterious and fresh, while this feels a bit too much like hotline miami 1.5. By no means do I think it's a bad game, but it hasn't grabbed me as much as the first did. The soundtrack did get better toward the end though....

I can understand that. I will say this though; I did some reading and it turns out that the copy cat killers that are killing out of boredom are supposed to represent the audience that wanted a sequel. So the game is very "aware" of itself in that meta sort of way. I think that's kind of cool and deep in an odd way which is cool. But yeah, lots of reading not a lot of vagueness. I'm only a few hours in and I'm about to smash my keyboard on this one level. its killing me

I can understand that. I will say this though; I did some reading and it turns out that the copy cat killers that are killing out of boredom are supposed to represent the audience that wanted a sequel. So the game is very "aware" of itself in that meta sort of way. I think that's kind of cool and deep in an odd way which is cool. But yeah, lots of reading not a lot of vagueness. I'm only a few hours in and I'm about to smash my keyboard on this one level. its killing me

in total it took me eight hours to complete - there are many more difficult levels to come!! I have to say, the game still puts me in a trance. No matter how much I die, I just keep coming back for more.

Played the first one...knew I was doing something wrong but couldn't stop...

Back