Hothardware says consoles a CANCER for PC gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This topic has been beaten to death over and over again. lol
Every website is has been predicting the end of PC gaming at the hands of consoles for about 10 years now. Nothing renders a game like a PC. The raw power in a gaming PC is unparalleled by any console.

All I have to say to all those people is; You can have my gaming PC when I'm dead! And they may still need to fight me for it.

Some guy says consoles a CANER for PC gaming.
Fixed.

And his stats are bullshit... They're talking about MW3. Doesn't exactly help his argument.

(And they're bullshit anyway... MW3 made $775 million in a week. Avatar made $2.7 billion overall. $760 million was just the domestic gross.)

OP, you must try harder to entertain us. If you are competing for our attention...you are up against BF3, Skyrim, and others.

many people still believe the consoles to be good value, but truth is, they're just for kids.
New consoles are 2yrs away at best and the current ones offer disgusting low res looking GFX.
If consoles existence didn't hamper PC gaming, you'd never hear boo from me on the subject.

many people still believe the consoles to be good value, but truth is, they're just for kids.

....and that confirms this as a 100% troll thread. OP, it looks like this isn't the first time we've had to address this sort of thing with you recently, so enjoy your 100% all expenses unpaid week off vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back