HOT! XFX 8800 GTX $531 8800 GTS $381 Free Shipping @ Dell

Great deals on the monitors with this deal as well. 2407 comes to 517.00 shipped after taxes for me. I wish I has some extra cash.

Nice, hope I dont rember the number to that CC I choped up lol

$629.10 as of ohhhh now

Buy $400 worth of EnA Product - Recieve 15% off

Its not an out right discount.

Astrogiblet said:
Read the OP. Add it to your cart.

uy $400 worth of EnA Product - Recieve 15% off

Limited Time Offer!!
Specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges are extra, vary, and are not subject to discount. May be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for new U.S. online purchases through the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories site and for phone orders of electronics and accessories purchased without a system only. Offer does not apply to and is not available with systems or items purchased through the online systems configurator, refurbished items, or spare parts. Purchase limit of 10 same items per order, but any applicable discounts apply to only the first 5 same items per order. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

darkangel74 said:

uy $400 worth of EnA Product - Recieve 15% off

Limited Time Offer!!
Specifications, availability and terms of offer may change without notice. Taxes, fees and shipping charges are extra, vary, and are not subject to discount. May be combined with other select offers or discounts. Valid for new U.S. online purchases through the Dell Home Electronics & Accessories site and for phone orders of electronics and accessories purchased without a system only. Offer does not apply to and is not available with systems or items purchased through the online systems configurator, refurbished items, or spare parts. Purchase limit of 10 same items per order, but any applicable discounts apply to only the first 5 same items per order. Dell cannot be responsible for pricing or other errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.

The video card (being more then $400) counts as an EnA. Hence why it is automatically added to your cart as a discount.

MrFace said:
Just canceled my order. Estimated ship date is December 8th, fuck that!
still may be worth it, man... you can always cancel if it doesn't ship, or if you find a deal b4 that. just don't FORGET about it if you do so. :)

You're kidding me. You cancelled because you can't wait for two weeks. Good luck finding one that beats that price.

$629.10 now.........what the hell

EDIT: arrrrg.......need to add to cart to see the discount, oops.......

do dell charge you before they ship?

celwin said:
You're kidding me. You cancelled because you can't wait for two weeks. Good luck finding one that beats that price.

came out to around 425, not that great of deal in the end
;)

And it shouldnt take two weeks to ship a video card :rolleyes:

Bakku said:
$629.10 now.........what the hell

READ THE OP. Ad it to your cart and it will deduct the discounts.

As stated in the OP, and by me at least twice before this.

celwin said:

I recall this happening before w/ a certain video card and folks waiting nearly a month.

IIRC it was w/ the reference version of the 7900 GTX.

my friend bought one but cancelled his order after four weeks of waiting and a notification from dell telling him that it would take an "indefinite" amount of time to fulfill his order.

this deal looks good, but the wait is not. i think i'll continue to wait for the prices to drop...

So damned tempting....I'm not playing any games though that are beating up my 7800GTX....great find OP.

Wonder if my 15% off accessories coupon will work with this... ;) It says it MAY be combined with other coupons. If it works I'll get a GTX for ~$440. HOT.

MrFace said:
Just canceled my order. Estimated ship date is December 8th, fuck that!

You do know that dell inflates their ship dates to make sure they can beat their deadlines right?
Every dell product or accessory I've ever ordered has arrived BEFORE the ship date even came around. When I worked for a college I got my sales rep to admit that they do this intentionally.

if it takes > 1 month to receive your card, you can always ask for a compensation from dell. last time they gave me a $50 credit!! :) i ended up buying an WD 8mb 80gig sata drive for $9 shipped 3 yr warranty.

Dan UCF said:
You do know that dell inflates their ship dates to make sure they can beat their deadlines right?
Every dell product or accessory I've ever ordered has arrived BEFORE the ship date even came around. When I worked for a college I got my sales rep to admit that they do this intentionally.

I ordered overnight, it wont happen, Dell fails. End of story :p

GTX is up to $699, down to $594 after the discount. Whoopee. For $5 more I can pick it up at a local dealer and use it tonight.

MrFace said:
I ordered overnight, it wont happen, Dell fails. End of story :p
Dell will ship it overnight...next Thursday, so you'll have it on Friday for sure.

Zamboni said:
Dell will ship it overnight...next Thursday, so you'll have it on Friday for sure.

yeah, not good enough. I ordered it today. It should be here tomorrow if it's in stock. Dell is a major company. Order is cancelled.

Back