HOT! XFX 8800 GTX $531 8800 GTS $381 Free Shipping @ Dell

I am feeling, so bad. I bought one for $459 shipped and still no drivers for VISTA :)

God i should have waited. :mad:

Which one did you pick? GTS? I had an X19 and am in love w/ the GTX. Quiet and easily 2x faster.

Added them to MY cart, and I'm seeing it as $594.15 for the GTX (+ $38.62 tax)

and $424.15 for the GTS (+ $27.57 tax)

$594 for the GTX now...

Dell Small Business is now back up to $699. :( $594 after coupon

Not only is the price back up, but you can't apply any other coupon you have without wiping out the 15% discout shown.

dammi!!! I missed out on this one.

Edit: Nevermind, this thing works. Just go with SB then buy an additional %10 coupon from Ebay (around $2). And you're good. NICE FIND.. :D Damn taxes, otherwise it would have been really sweet.

8800gtxlx9.jpg

Nice find... too bad it's dead.

You all could have gotten an addition 3% back in FatCash if you had gone through Fat Wallet - that would have been around 16-18 dollars.

I just happened to be looking at the cards on dell's site and noticed the stacking percentages. I got myself one and one for a friend who wanted one. Good thing since they killed the deal an hour later.

Just bought two of the GTX's at $534.50 each using a stackable 10% coupon from ebay. Hopefully I can get them within two weeks.

Not to thread necro this but I had a surprise package on my doorstep this morning, and amazingly it was my GTX from Dell, which as of yesterday was marked as in production with an expected ship date of 12/08. I ordered on right as the deal first hit, so I imagine that people will start seeing these despite the lagging deal order status system. Even with tax it was just almost as good as the buy.com Cyber Monday deal, 578 and some change.

That's really good to hear. Mine is still showing In Production with 12/08, so if you got yours already then hopefully it will be Dell's typical out of whack shipping info.

I really wouldn't blame them for waiting the whole time frame, after all their prices get lower as time goes on so they wouldn't lose as much. But as the impatient consumer I'd really like to see it this week.

These kinds of deals really rock when you live in Oregon. No tax.

Ordered on the 22nd and it shipped today the 30th. Worth the wait for a great deal.

Yep shipping confirmed today. Should have it the 6th. Excellent.

damn, it's showing 594.15+44.56 tax now..anyone seen any refreshes of the original deal? :)

headless said:
damn, it's showing 594.15+44.56 tax now..anyone seen any refreshes of the original deal? :)

$594 makes for a warm deal. That's about $30.00 off when compared to other sites.

Guess I'll just sit and wait.

Here's an extra 10% off coupon code for the Dell E&A store (good til 12/31 - one time use)

7PZD$7$$PG?54B

RushFan said:
Here's an extra 10% off coupon code for the Dell E&A store (good til 12/31 - one time use)

7PZD$7$$PG?54B
it doesnt stack with the 15% one..

8800GTX just arrived via DHL.. Last update shows a delivery date of 12/15 and it's here. Thanks again OP!

here's a 10% off coupon code I got from dell. Can be used with the automatic 15% off.

BS$2KQ22FCB10$

Expires dec. 6

aeon said:
here's a 10% off coupon code I got from dell. Can be used with the automatic 15% off.

BS$2KQ22FCB10$

Expires dec. 6

Jeebus. Can we stack another 10% coupon (off ebay) on top of that one? I'd hate to splurge on something like this so close to christmas, but I can't let this one pass!

I'll put a bunch of IOUs in all my friend's stockings! :D

Dell's high original price and tax kinda hose it for me, but with that Coupon it does make it about $50-60 cheaper than Neweggs cheapest GTX. So if I wanted to get a GTX now, this is the choice.

Thanks for the coupon, it looks like it is good till Dec 7th though...at least that is what it said when I applied it to send the end result.

I told you guys they arrive way faster that it shows on the order status.

anytime I have bought from Dell...it always arrives sooner than the original date:)

Tae said:
Dell's high original price and tax kinda hose it for me, but with that Coupon it does make it about $50-60 cheaper than Neweggs cheapest GTX. So if I wanted to get a GTX now, this is the choice.

Thanks for the coupon, it looks like it is good till Dec 7th though...at least that is what it said when I applied it to send the end result.

yeah i noticed it also said it expires on dec 7 but the email i got said it was on the 6

Dell just sent out some more emails with coupons that:
Save 10% off PC Memory, Graphics Cards
& External Storage Drives

Coupon expires December 12, 2006

So the deal is still hot and live :) (10% stacks with the auto 15%, I've tested.)

The 15% off works, which makes the 800GTX $594.15. Of course that's basically list price, but you're saving twenty or thirty bucks over zipzoomfly and newegg so it's a warm deal. If you can get a 10% to stack it'd be hot again, but I got the coupon with both the 15% and 10% and only the 15% will apply.

defy said:
Dell just sent out some more emails with coupons that:
Save 10% off PC Memory, Graphics Cards
& External Storage Drives

Coupon expires December 12, 2006

So the deal is still hot and live :) (10% stacks with the auto 15%, I've tested.)

Post the code? :)

aeon said:

BS$2KQ22FCB10$

Expires dec. 6

Doh! This code has already been used. :(

Anybody got another code? I would love to bite on this... much appreciated! :D

I can confirm that the 10% code I just bought off ebay stacks with the automatic 15% off. I pulled the trigger on this, it's cheaper than newegg after taxes in Washington State, so it's smoking hot for those of you who live in states with no sales tax. The auction I got my coupon from had a title of "$1.38 S/H DELL HOME 10% OFF EA COUPON Canon LCD MP3" -- It cost me $1.39 total for the coupon ($0.01 for the coupon, $1.38 shipping).

My total cost for the card is $582.32 + $1.39 for the coupon = $583.71 shipped (3-5 day ground shipping was free). The card is $629.99 + $6.41 3-day shipping = $636.40 at newegg, so I saved $54.08. Not too shabby, really.

Here's a Dell Home 10% off EA Coupon. It stacks with the 15% off!

4QDWK?563244L3

Offer Expires 11:59pm CT, Dec 06, 2006

I ordered a video card but it didn't go through for whatever reason. I'm just going to wait until next year to upgrade. I paid a buck for it and I'd hate to see it go to waste.

Enjoy! And Merry Christmas!

Ordered my 8800GTS today from Dell, chose next day shipping. I hope they can get it out to me by this Friday but their product page says item ships in 1-2 weeks :(

If its really going to take that long, i might as well drop it down to free standard shipping. Anybody know if these are actually in stock or not?

Back