Hot XFX 7950GX2 $569.00!!!! Buy.com No Rebates!

Man, this is very tempting. My 7900GT is not that old, but these are sweet cards. I don't need this, but I am having a hard time fighting this one off.

This is a nice price. I just saw this deal on Fatwallet and ordered one for $554 shipped. I'll have to decide between this and my X1900 XTX now for Oblivion. I gotta go hunt down some reviews!!

Dumb question, will this card work X16 with my Asus A8n SLI Premium or do I need an SLI board with true 2 x16 slots?

c'mon guys, in 2 years this will be like 100 bucks! :) Yeah right... 6800 ultras are still keep their value and look how old they are. Hop on this! :)

Do you need a SLI board for this thing? I thought i read you only need a x16 slot and an updated motherboard BIOS that supports it to work.

noobtech said:
Yeah right... 6800 ultras are still keep their value and look how old they are.

Not looking for an argument, but no they haven't.

I'm surprised more of you guys aren't hitting up on this deal. With the coupon or FatCash this card can be had for just a little over $550 and it absolutely SMOKES any other single card solution available. An ATI X1900 XTX costs upwards of $500 and this 7950 GX2 will bury it.

burningrave101 said:
I'm surprised more of you guys aren't hitting up on this deal. With the coupon or FatCash this card can be had for just a little over $550 and it absolutely SMOKES any other single card solution available. An ATI X1900 XTX costs upwards of $500 and this 7950 GX2 will bury it.

Can you get one for me, please? :)

Celeryman said:
Man, this is very tempting. My 7900GT is not that old, but these are sweet cards. I don't need this, but I am having a hard time fighting this one off.

Hey if you go for this I'll take your 7900 GT if it is XFX, BFG, or eVGA and you still have the receipt.

let me know and you can knock a couple hundred more off that GX2 for a nice upgrade:)

Back