*HOT* Woot Off *HOT*

http://www.woot.com

Let's all be fairly mature in this thread so it doesn't get locked.

Come on woot! I need another chance at a pimping graphics card! Not a Westinghouse Black 2-Slice Wide Toaster with Toaster Box!

Wait a minute... I just moved and lack a toster. Hmm... That one looks a whole hell of a lot better then the ones at K-Mart.

:D

ion_the_jester said:
I seem to be confused. Where's the hot deal in this exactly?
^ its woot.com

if you don't know, they put up 1 product a day, the products change every day at 12AM (CST? or is it PST?)

but a woot off is when they put up a new product immediatley after the last one sells out...some are hot, some not so much....

when i say not so much, i mean crao like the toaster that is there now....but good stuff sells out in seconds...:p

wtfmates, i can't get the site up anymore, AT ALL, and a traceroute timed out, haha, lame :p

^its locked....
(bah, beaten :()

too mutch "chatting"

whodathunkit?

ps.
is the point of that flap ont he toaster just to store the breadlike products that you may toast with this almighty toaster? cus thats what im getting from the pic

lol well... I guess the toaster is for all the people who missed the 100000 breadmakers.

Anyways, lets hope for something good up next. We're bound to see something interesting soon

young-blood said:
I guess the toaster is for all the people who missed the 100000 breadmakers.

Nah, it's for the people who bought the breadmakers. I mean, after you make your bread, the next logical step is to toast it right?

Man, this toaster has brought the woot off to a screeching halt, it's barely moving at all. I'm still hoping for one more BOC.

autumnmist said:
Great, the one day I don't check w00t....

Was there a BOC already?
Yes and the infamous $50 250gb hdd, and the $50 Nv 6600 I missed :mad: :mad:

How long has the toaster been on. Doesnt look like i missed much during the ride home. The hockey or whatever was a good 1 or 2 hr killer. This one looks pretty bad too. And yes i am really miffed about the 6600's, that was 1 hr after i went to bed. The saiteks for $4 were a good deal too, but missed that on account i couldnt get my exp date in quick enough.

Chipotle said:
How long has the toaster been on. Doesnt look like i missed much during the ride home. The hockey or whatever was a good 1 or 2 hr killer. This one looks pretty bad too. And yes i am really miffed about the 6600's, that was 1 hr after i went to bed. The saiteks for $4 were a good deal too, but missed that on account i couldnt get my exp date in quick enough.

Toaster has been on for 3-4 hours I believe... maybe more...

The toaster is definitely going to be the killer. I just hope they switch back to normal woot at midnight tonight and not extend this madness any longer.

Remote Control 1/20 Scale Race Car 2-Pack
$7.99+ $5 shipping

racing madness :eek:

yeah i know, hoping paycheck goes into bank soon, if quick enuf may beable to get something from the woot off :rolleyes:

shitty agp card for 60.

which reminds me how pissed I am about missing the pcie 6600 :mad: :mad: :mad:

Holy shit those boomtubes sold out in about 30 seconds! :eek:

Back