Hot: True Sine Wave UPS - CP1500PFCLCD $120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I was looking at this model just this weekend but was hoping it would go on sale this week since it had been on sale in the past. Just pulled the trigger. Thanks OP!

Grabbed one this morning when Cyberpower emailed me. Grab one if you think you'll need one now, they only go on sale at most 2 times a year without having to go through some kind of rebate or specific payment method garbage. It's my 5th unit so you can say I highly recommend them. :)

Last edited:
Just bought a used version on eBay and put new batteries in it... dammit this would have been way better and cheaper... seeing this price brand new is hard to swallow grrrrr

Thanks for heads up!

I wasn't looking for one. But I have this exact one protecting my NAS and networking gear.... and figured my high end gaming PC should have some protection too :)

I have three of these. Great devices. Consider getting one for your expensive TV, too!

I have three of these. Great devices. Consider getting one for your expensive TV, too!

Shouldn't need a pfc model for a tv but at this price it's cheaper then a non pfc...

how much are the batteries for that thing?

It takes 2 - 8 amp hour batteries the cyberpower battery replacement Amazon sells is $75 but you can get the batteries themselves $15 to $20 each as long as you stay lead acid not agm... I replaced my with 9ah batteries, just made more sense...

Thanks for this, ended up finally being able to use my $30 off $60+ through amex and $20 gift card that I got last month for a grand total of $75.

Hot deal for sure even at $120.

Thats a great price. If I didnt already have the simulated sine wave model id be all over this. For comparison, costco has the 1400w model for 180 right now.

I'd be in for 3 if it wasn't for buying the 1325VA sinewave models that were sold for the same price as these last week. I might go ahead and bite on 2 and stick my 3D printers on them. Thanks OP

Bought one a few years ago for $200 and never regretted it. If I could spare the $120 right now I'd pick up another.

Got mine a couple of years ago on Black Friday, nice unit and still running great.

ended up grabbing one.. have been wanting one for a while but couldn't justify the cost especially where i previously lived since power outages were rare.. now where i live i have a need for one.

Bah, I caved and got a second one. Price is just too tempting and its the only thing I've seen all day long that was worth a buy.

For less than $100 after using the points on my Amazon Visa card, its a steal. :)

I usually don't buy on impulse, but either way I'm gonna be using this thing everyday. Bought one.

I have the 1000 and 1350 versions of these and they have been great. The 1000 I have is over 6 years old and I replaced the battery last year and now use it for my TV and PS4 after getting the 1350 for my pc setup.

I purchased one of these 11 months ago for $129 from B&H. I'm just now about ready to need it (anticipated needing it a year too early!) and decided to also jump on this $119 deal. My question is, how bad is it that the first unit I purchased has sat in the box for 11 months with the battery not being charged? Did I do more harm than good by letting it just sit there, not plugged in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back